rF2 ISI GT-Multi Class @ Sao Paulo - Wed 5th Nov

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I would like to ask all the guys, who have never raced multiclass before to be patient with overtaking slower cars and please do not bomb diving us, because we will fight our own battles. Pass us safe, there are many places to do it that way :thumbsup:.

I would like to ask all the guys, who have never raced multiclass before to be patient with overtaking slower cars and please do not bomb diving us, because we will fight our own battles. Pass us safe, there are many places to do it that way :thumbsup:.

Due to the more power of the vette and gtr, it is going to be easy to overtake in straights! ;)

I like to ask that to everybody. :D

- Blue flag is shown but never penalized !!! ==> Slower cars don't have to move over or slow down when a blue flag is shown.
- Faster cars will be in charge to do the overtaking. (carefully)
- Slower cars don't slow down. But need to be careful to let the faster car do a safe pass.

I like to ask that to everybody. :D

- Blue flag is shown but never penalized !!! ==> Slower cars don't have to move over or slow down when a blue flag is shown.
- Faster cars will be in charge to do the overtaking. (carefully)
- Slower cars don't slow down. But need to be careful to let the faster car do a safe pass.
And this please:

During official race sessions (qualification & race) written chat is not allowed.

I can select any car and it loads track but wont let me out of monitor to race. race button is transparent.

10014585_764787883588258_3036550694558409868_n.jpg

aaaaand the rFactor track is outdated.....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back