rF2 ISI GT-Multi Class @ Sao Paulo - Wed 5th Nov

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
10014585_764787883588258_3036550694558409868_n.jpg

aaaaand the rFactor track is outdated.....

Nope. The rF2 track is the 2013 layout and this the 2014 ;)

Sorry guys, I ve just broken something here on my steering wheel, if I will be able to fix it in time, I will be there, otherwise I can´t drive tonight :(

edit:
I can´t, sorry, sign me out, please :(

Fixed, thanks Gijs to signed me up again :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I had a cunning plan.
52 litres 18 laps and bide my time and stay in touch.
then 34 litres and 12 laps hammer down.
Didn't figure on one ding dong battle with Tomasz who was driving like I had his Xmas bonus in my car.
Got by about lap 12 and was +12 sec to next car, by lap 18 I was on the tail of P1 (p3 after pit cycle). Had ok pace at lap 18.
Turns out it was 52.2 litres required.
Car died on pit entry, grabbed neutral and rolled ever so slowly into the box. Got fuel and tyres but no ignition:redface:
Oops.
Thanks for the race all.
Thyanks @Gijs van Elderen for organising.
edit
and thanks to @Roger Grespan who I think tried so hard to get out of the way when being lapped he had a huge moment on the pit straight and totalled his car. Sorry to see that happen.

my first race with rfactor2 and.. I did a mess :roflmao:
I crashed 3 times at least and I was last at lap seven, but I had a quite good race pace so I managed to gain back my 7th position, my qualy position.

I don't know who was driving a blue GTR but in the 3rd lap or so, touched me before the last left turn (the one before the uphill). that was not a great move to pass me, but I don't know if it is also my fault.

Again, I'm really sorry for having crashed into that corvette after the first straight, but I think I didn't caused much problems.. totally my fault btw!

thanks everybody for the nice race, I have to say.. it's really different from Assetto Corsa :p

David, I broke a plastic table wheel holder (too curvy track, i guess :) ), but luckily I have spare, completely broken G25, so I could replaced and put it to my G27 :D.

Thanks guys for a fast and fair race, I enjoyed with my poor slow 370Z every second of it :thumbsup:.

David, I broke a plastic table wheel holder (too curvy track, i guess :) ), but luckily I have spare, completely broken G25, so I can replace and put it to my G27 :D.

Thanks guys for a fast and fair race, I enjoyed with my poor slow 370Z every second of it :thumbsup:.

Sorry i couldn't be any competition to day. I was faster during practice. So i had the pace to clamp on.
I thing, I forgot to ask you for your setup. I always like car setups. :thumbsup:

I been through this before, rules in RD are hold your line. When I get to a safe place I let of the gas and let you through. If you want to pass a me going into a corner, your doing it at yours and my risk. Even if this was a blue flag race that's not how you pass a slower driver. Just saying if I have this wrong please correct me. Other than that it was a lot of fun guys, thanks for the setups, Simon and Jason. See on the next one.

A lot of fun guys, The lag seemed to vanish for the race but came back for the lasy few mins so not 2 bad...weird.

Great start to the race, diced with Yuri into T3 and made a clean pass, I then set upon getting some good laps in and discovered that once again with my driving style and setup I was eating my fronts BIG TIME!!! Yuri caught and passed with about 10 mins to go and my tyres on 30% I limped home in 12th with tyes on 20%! Great turn out, fun on teamspeak and good racing! Thanks for organising!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%