iRacing Videos

I dunnot say that what I could be doing downloading this kind of program is legal.
But the thing is... There is no international copyrights law ;)
Someone can only be judged by the country of his nationality or by the country where he resides...
The MPAA or the RIAA have ABSOLUTLY no power outside the US (cf: the pirate bay case)
Just like a private company or association is not allowed to fix fines to anyone for copyright infragment outside of the US.
The only way for them to get to me is to lobby my country's judicial services to have them get to me.
Then the justice of my country will be the sole judge of my actions. Not even counting that eventhough I secured my router the way it has to be secured, I got "hacked" (hate this word that does not mean anything today anymore) and I am not the one who dwnloaded it but someone else who used my connection without my consent (to simplify, they still have to prove that I REALLY was the person downloading the program).

France is desperatly trying to do what the can to , but it is just impossible for now. AND the worst I can get is having my internet connection canceled.

(check out this link to see the french mess hahahah: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HADOPI_law )

While I understand that in the US, things are different and more "risky", impunity still prevails in europe.

EDIT: sorry about that Will, that is my last post on the subject... Got carried away again lol

Some of them Prototype drivers are impatient buggers, lol, especially when mixing it with the Mustangs. They seem to have this must pass at all cost attitude instead of just biding their time and maybe an extra corner to make a clean pass. Instead they have to on occasion stick the car where it doesn't really belong, and sometimes come off second best.

Do agree that the vid itself is a slick presentation. Kudos to Stabiz.

;-)

great lap man!
Impressively fast.
I only know this track from trying it on a friend's account with the star mazda, but damn, that really looks fast :)

EDIT woups didnt see you actually did the qual WR with that lol... So yeah, it's sort of fast hahaha

Very nice Stuart. Can i just ask, i know you race NetKar as well and if I'm honest apart from the skippy, the iRacing open wheelers have disappointed me. How does the 79 compare?

Hmm.. Lets put it this way..the Lotus is by far the most fun open wheeler in iRacing. I'm not over impressed with the others (though the Skip is quite good) The Star Mazda is a joke.

There isn't really anything in netKar to compare the Lotus with, unlike the Star Mazda which when compared to the Formula Renault or the F3 car in netKar comes off very badly indeed.

The fact is netKars single seaters are in a class of their own compared to anything else on the market. The Lotus is the only iRacing car I get the same sort of fun out of. It still lacks something the netKar cars have got, but it's damn good.

I´m sure he would like to forget that but i showed him the clip just to rub it in slightly ;)

Not much room you gave the guy at the bus stop though.

lol...Don said I was a "show off" in game :p

I had past history with the guy at the bus stop (he tried harpooning me there earlier in the day), and the brake testing into blanchimont got me going, so I thought I'd make it clear how was going to take second :p....got to take your chances for the glory :)

lol...Don said I was a "show off" in game :p

I had past history with the guy at the bus stop (he tried harpooning me there earlier in the day), and the brake testing into blanchimont got me going, so I thought I'd make it clear how was going to take second :p....got to take your chances for the glory :)

;)

Dan was pretty pissed to be honest. Not because you did anything wrong but rather that he wasn´t one of the guys overtaking ;)

Noticed that you bent your wheel during the overtake. Did you manage to keep him behind after that? :)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better structured forum

• Standard game content

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages