iRacing Videos

oh sorry about that mate :)
Did you choose 20000 kbps as a video bitrate?
Also you seem to have an aspect ratio problem in the last video you posted.
Keep in mind you have to encode it in the same format (16/10 or 16/9) as your game resoltuion.
Here your video seem a bit flattened.
To make sure the resoltuion is right, next to everything, re-crop them in 16/9 and then encode them in the same format which is either 1280x720 or 1920x1080. If you have a 16/10 screen, which you do I presume, you have to crop the original picture slightly so it gets into 16/10.
Also, in your DIVX setups, don't forget to play around with interlacing, in video properties.
My divx configuration is in french, but deisnterlace the source, in codec properties of divx, and use ameliorations "based of shape" (I translate literally from french, I dont remember what it is in english...)
That with the 20000kbps bitrate (which I think you forgot in your previous upload) and you should be good to go. :)

Listen to any UK hiphop? i use Sony Vegas mate reagrding your post below, Still learning the basics myself but getting there.

No not really but would love some tips. I like french hiphop too so Flavien if you know any really good songs, hit me up ;)

What settings do you use on FRAPS? I use Lock at 60fps - fullscreen.

And could you do me a favour and take printscreens of all your settings, including file/propertys page? I have done everything Flavien told me but it wont show up as HD in the end. Something is definitely wrong.

I would be a great help if you could do that m8 :)

oh sorry about that mate :)
Did you choose 20000 kbps as a video bitrate?
Also you seem to have an aspect ratio problem in the last video you posted.
Keep in mind you have to encode it in the same format (16/10 or 16/9) as your game resoltuion.
Here your video seem a bit flattened.
To make sure the resoltuion is right, next to everything, re-crop them in 16/9 and then encode them in the same format which is either 1280x720 or 1920x1080. If you have a 16/10 screen, which you do I presume, you have to crop the original picture slightly so it gets into 16/10.
Also, in your DIVX setups, don't forget to play around with interlacing, in video properties.
My divx configuration is in french, but deisnterlace the source, in codec properties of divx, and use ameliorations "based of shape" (I translate literally from french, I dont remember what it is in english...)
That with the 20000kbps bitrate (which I think you forgot in your previous upload) and you should be good to go. :)

Yes i did that, 20000 in bitrate. But when i try to render in 1080 it shuts down halfway. I know my computer can handle it and i have no heating issues at all which is really strange. Rendering in 720p works though but the end result is not 720p lol.

My screen is 1920x1080p "24. And i´m guessing it´s 16:9 since most screens are except IPS screens made for photo fanatics etc.

I have three of these screens but obviously use one for recording but how do i know if i have 16:9 or 16:10?
http://benq.se/products/LCD/index.cfm/page/specifications/product/1223

How do i re-crop my clips in 16:9? And how do i encode them in the same format? Remember, i started learning this yesterday so i´m completely lost :D

What version do you have? If you have Vegas 8 then just post some screens and i´ll match the numbers on everything?

Lee, remember the race we participated in together?

Please tell me you have the replay left? It was the one i did that overtake on Samu Snabb. Well i´m banned but he mentioned the overtake and compared it to Schumacher/Hakkinen at Spa and said that he hope i had it.

Problem is, i deleted the youtube video and cleared all my replays and the raw fraps files :(

You are a lifesaver if you have that saved m8!

Ok no worries, i managed to find a program that let me recover files i´ve thrown away :)

Damn, my program wont find .vmw templates but thank you anyways m8, much appreciated !

Well about the ban, prettu funny story but long story short.

A guy told me and another guy that he tried to save us but couldn´t or something like that and that we would burn in hell for all eternity. That comment mixed with acohol in my blood just let everything get out of hand.
I wasn´t being rude but the whole conversation got out of hand, in someone elses thread so that´s why i´m banned.

I have appealed it though so we will see what happens. I really miss the forum, being able to check setups, discuss latest grand am race, post up stuff in general chat etc but i can´t really do much about it since it´s out of my hands atm.

Hoping for the best though.

I had gotten my A license last night and I had to run the F1 at SPA for a few laps. What a car, holy smokes! I gent had given me a setup and we talked for a while very friendly group from what I've seen so far. I recall someone saying that the F1 was on rails, I would have to beg to differ. At least pushing the car with a fast setup anyway...lol... You'll see in the little video that this car can get slick really fast with a faster setup. The setup I was running would easily hit 200+ in the straights. I would have to say that if this car doesn't wake you up, I would question if you had a pulse...hehe However I'm an F1 fanboy...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back