RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

iRacing | New Update, New Content Including Hockenheim

Ardylicious

Premium
It is iracing thread in an iracing sub forum. I am not sure what sort of conversation you are attempting to have by calling people suckers and irenters. doesn't surprise me one bit if someone says something back.

Personally I prefer things stay on topic.

Have i hit a nerve? I sincerely hope not.

Ardylicious

Premium
There is no Troll Of The Week award...go to the threads that talk about the sims you think are worth it and have fun there. I actually sincerely hope you heed my advice :)

You don't like talking about it then don't respond. I made a valid point about Iracings monetary system. With that came humour. Sorry if i can't heed your advice. Sometimes in sim racing you need to accept a different angle as we all have our choices and opinions. If people felt it was personal then i can only apologise. The only advice i can give to you is not to reply to my message and play Rfactor 2 and ACC instead. ;)

Shovas

Premium
I'm more than happy to shell out the $2.75-ish a month to use the content I've purchased if it means I can join a race anytime that suits me with a full grid of equally skilled drivers and do a race that counts toward season points/etc. It's a fantastic service!

+1 This is a great way to say what I've always been trying to say about iRacing's any-time, drop-in racing :)

Its worth it to them and I wont judge you on what you spend your money on if it's worth it to you. It's your money and I think you should spend it on what you wan't, dont you?

The actually question is, what do people who choose iRacing like about iRacing? Is it the ranking system and that actions on track have consequences that can lower your rank?

Shovas

Premium
This was a great update! Now, where is the rain?
I heard something months ago that's on their radar.

iRacing will be stratospheric when they add rain to day/night/clouds/temps cycles.

I just hope they take the next level with their tire model before rain comes because this tire model isn't going to be enough when we have to put up with rain.