Introduce Yourself Here

RD want me to introduce myself, so here I am...

Gamer and modder from Germany with many years of experience. At RD since over 5 years...

It is a real honor for me, to be part of RD community.

Hello :)

I've been lurking on RD for years before considering being a member I don't know why :roflmao: maybe I was not ready for a commitment :laugh:

Now I'm a premium member and I enjoy every bit and the community is great to be honest

I'm 32 and a CG artist working on games / simulations

1dpquv.gif

I'm not fat, and my name isn't Alfie :)
...but you seem to love CAT...ERPILLAR :D

As many of us, many years ago I saw the light from this place which looked attractive to me...well not really complicated as long as you talk about cars, especially redheads : yes ferrari fan forever! Hamilton, never heard about this guy, he does f1 really?!?, that's weird because the 2 last f1 champions I can recall are Schumi and Kimi :roflmao:

Jokes apart, one of the coolest thing here at RD is the possibility to discuss directly with devs (Kunos, Reiza, RSS, Sector3,...), big or small studios, most of them are great people and don't deny to post an answer when they have some time :)

Not a new guy, but it seems I never introduced myself, so my account progress green bar is incomplete.
Glad to be here, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
take 3D models from others, then proceed in not doing them
i also do poetry.
--
roses are red
violets are blue
that progress bar is oppressing my head
so here i am talking to you

Last edited:
Hey, everyone. I'm a rFactor race track creator. I'm from Spain and i like motorsports (Formula 1, Formula E, etc.)
I'm using BTB for create race tracks for rFactor and it's a good software.

Hello, been on RD for a bit now, figured I'd introduce myself. I enjoy racing and cars as well as gaming in general. I came here to download mods for Assetto Corsa and skins for Assetto Corsa Competitzione. I'm a 25-year-old sim-racer with a problem. I am an American who loves multiple forms of racing (favorite being sportscar racing), but the only racing fans around me IRL only like NASCAR (don't get me wrong, I like NASCAR too, but some people around my area treat it as the only form of auto racing). Sims have kind of been my outlet for enjoying other motorsports.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%