Introduce Yourself Here

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Original poster
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Last edited:
Reactions: abolfazlsuq2424

TristanAnderson

1RPM
Premium
Feb 8, 2018
Hey, Been lurking on this site for awhile using it for ac mods. Finally decided to get premium and try and join some of the race department races! Been simracing on iRacing for 4 years and only recently started trying other games like Assetto Corsa and ACC. Looking forward to racing with new people and hopfully making some friends.

Reactions: Bram Hengeveld

Nuvolari Fan

1RPM
Premium
Jun 19, 2020
Hi, new guy here. I really enjoy driving older cars, hence the screen name.
Quick question. If I want to drive a road course that says 'including traffic' do I need Content Manager to do that?
thanks!

Reactions: Bram Hengeveld

Taborcarn

1RPM
Nov 24, 2020
Hello all, new here and new to sim racing from New Jersey, USA. Looking forward to learning more and improving.

Ebergy

1RPM
Mar 15, 2018
Hi,
I am looking for the mod for Assetto Corsas SRF3 can you help me out with a link for this one please. Thank you

FloydeIOM

10RPM
Premium
Nov 17, 2020
Hey

I'm Floyde.... living in the Isle of Man.. fairly new to Sim Racing.
Great site this!

Dietmario

1RPM
Feb 8, 2018
Hello everybody,
I already downloaded some track for AC,
but since I bought and installed rF2, I know what was missing to me at AC.
My preferred platform is and will always be GT Legends ... rF2 is quite closed with regards to physics and "feeling"
See you

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Original poster
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
My first post was deleted with no reason why, how is that a friendly warm welcome? Lol.
Some forums are moderated and need manual approval. So no your post is not deleted and yes you get a very warm welcome.

Welcome