Introduce Yourself Here

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
RD.jpg

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Please use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, visit https://www.simracing.gp

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Last edited:
Hey, Been lurking on this site for awhile using it for ac mods. Finally decided to get premium and try and join some of the race department races! Been simracing on iRacing for 4 years and only recently started trying other games like Assetto Corsa and ACC. Looking forward to racing with new people and hopfully making some friends.

Hi, new guy here. I really enjoy driving older cars, hence the screen name.
Quick question. If I want to drive a road course that says 'including traffic' do I need Content Manager to do that?
thanks!

Hello everybody,
I already downloaded some track for AC,
but since I bought and installed rF2, I know what was missing to me at AC.
My preferred platform is and will always be GT Legends ... rF2 is quite closed with regards to physics and "feeling"
See you

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
My first post was deleted with no reason why, how is that a friendly warm welcome? Lol.
Some forums are moderated and need manual approval. So no your post is not deleted and yes you get a very warm welcome.

Welcome

lufer88x

@Simberia
Hello guys, long time AC and GT Sport player here.
I have been idle for about 2 years now from sim racing, working a lot, but now I'm in a new job (with more free time:)), got a new rig and a Logitech g923.

Looking forward to play ACC.

Greetings from Osasco, Brazil!
See you guys around!

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 78 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 28.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 67 16.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.7%