Introduce Yourself Here

Hey, Jon here. I've been here for a few years, but I've never introduced myself. I make skins for cars in AC, and I'm getting better at CSP mods in-game. Check out my work and let me know what you think. I hope everyone is staying safe during COVID.

Hello! I Originally joined RD to download Assetto Corsa mods. Now I mostly share screenshots from various sim racing titles and rarely interact with other users.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm into sim racing for quite a while already, forever lurker, downloader of mods. Now making skins and released a mod recently, mostly on Assetto Corsa, is what I can do to contribute. Sadly my PC is too much of a potato for ACC :(. Formerly a automotive journalist who enjoys poking around and digging deep writing a thousand words plus on stories, and sim racing helped me plenty in my driving so it came very useful in my past career.
Love your McLaren skins and your Praga Evo.

Hello everyone from Colorado in the US.
I started getting into sim racing about a year ago because I remembered playing Grand Prix 2 in the 90s and wanted to try driving games again. I have already downloaded a load of cars and tracks for AC and am having a blast.

Hello, I ve been downloading mods (as well as sometimes uploading) from RD for around 2yrs now. I am big fan of F1 although I also enjoy watching NASCAR and Indy.

Hey ! :) I am Cyber_F1 but my real pseudo is Cyber_N (in MineCraft), I am french and I like cars and I like ETS2 (Euro Truck Simulator) I don't know why. I play at F1 games and Project cars the most of time and I like pancakes (why I say that ???) :roflmao: I am very strange all the time.

Last edited:
hey guys!
i am 15 years old and i was Born in Basel (Switzerland) and live there, and i have got such a passion for racing, especially F1 because i started watching f1 when i was 4.

and im new on pc too haha

Hello everyone! My name is Gabriele and I come from Italy! I have been simdriver for MSI for about two years and I regularly race in Endurance GT3 and GT4, and also with open wheels if it happens.
This is my record of victories and races from 2007 to today:
- 2007 European Champions Endurance class GT1 (GTR2 PC)
- 2009 European Champions Endurance class GT1 (GTR2 PC)
- 2010 European Champions Endurance class GT1 (GTR2 PC)
- 2012 European Champions Endurance class GT3 (GTR2 PC)
- 2013 Italian Champions Open Wheel Master Race Cup (F1 2013 PC)
- 2015 Local Winner Ferrari 599XX EVO Cup (Assetto Corsa PC)
- 2016 Italian Champions Open Wheel Master Race Cup (F1 2016 PC)
- 2017 Italian Champions AR Audi TT Cup (Assetto Corsa PC)
- 2018 European WEC AOR Championship class GT3 (Project Cars 2 PC)
- 2019 European WEC AOR Championship class GT3 (Project Cars 2 PC)
- 2020 Local Winner 2 Hours Kyalami Endurance Cup class GT4 (Assetto Corsa Competizione PC)
Thank you all! :D :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies