Introduce Yourself Here

Hello! I think my signature defines pretty well my contribution to the sim community :laugh:

I'm Diego, it's a pleasure meeting you all. I'm here just to enjoy simracing, rest and have some fun :thumbsup:

View attachment 465938
Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Please use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, visit https://www.simracing.gp

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome
Hello there! I'm Meme_man404

I'm basically here for the same reason as others, I like racing games like Assetto Corsa and I'm looking to mod them :)

Hello, I'm on RD a two years ago, I get here for looking for some liveries of Ayrton Senna, since I'm big fan of him.
I've been playing AC, ACC, rFactor 2 and Project Cars 2. And AC is my main game. I never get bored, in addition to getting more addictive because of your new mods.

Last edited:
Been lurking here for a while now, but hey, an introduction is better later then never.

Anyways, I'm Jensen, some guy who's stuck in school, and likes to play racing games. I run a YT channel, and a Twitch, not that I do much since, well, school and procastination. Recently got into sims, since I can't drive yet, and is a fun way to spend a few hours.

Hey everybody :)

New guy here - from Germany and hoping to find some great Mods here.
Also got myself a 3-Month Membership because i want to help you guys with a little gift :)
Keep up the good work!

Hi! I'm into sim racing for quite a while already, forever lurker, downloader of mods. Now making skins and released a mod recently, mostly on Assetto Corsa, is what I can do to contribute. Sadly my PC is too much of a potato for ACC :(. Formerly a automotive journalist who enjoys poking around and digging deep writing a thousand words plus on stories, and sim racing helped me plenty in my driving so it came very useful in my past career.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back