Input Display - SimHub overlay

Apps Input Display - SimHub overlay 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
HI, no need to apologize ;) The issue could be on my end too...
Let me know if reinstalling helped.
If not please share the logs folder as described above, and maybe some screenshots if relevant.

Do you see the overlay, but with a missing steering wheel?
Or no overlay at all?

The game must be running in windowed mode for an overlay to be visible btw
I won't show up on top of full screen game.
Hi yes, I am able to get this far in having the overlay appear onscreen. I have ensured I'm in windowed mode. When I attempt to close out the 'Overlay Layout Editor' by X-ing out or minimizing, the steering overlay goes away. Edit: Thus far I am unable to attach a zip file because this RD page says it's too large to attach even though I compressed it down to 318 kb.
Screenshot (219).jpg

Last edited:
Hi yes, I am able to get this far in having the overlay appear onscreen. I have ensured I'm in windowed mode. When I attempt to close out the 'Overlay Layout Editor' by X-ing out or minimizing, the steering overlay goes away. Edit: Thus far I am unable to attach a zip file because this RD page says it's too large to attach even though I compressed it down to 318 kb.View attachment 525983
Ok
AC is a bit weird with how it handles windowed mode. It's probably still in full screen despite the in game settings.
Try pressing Alt+Enter to switch between full screen and windowed.
This usually does the trick for me with AC.

Last edited:
Great! Thanks so very much, your Alt+Enter direction did the trick. Unticking the Full Screen Mode in the game's settings simply wasn't enough. Can't thank you enough!

Attachments

• Screenshot (222).jpg
    Screenshot (222).jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 88
For me, the wheel doesn't show up at all. Overlay works otherwise just perfect, but the wheel is not rendered/displayed. When I go to edit mode I can see the wheel just fine and can select the wheel image and see that it updates in edit mode. But when I'm racing wheel is not visible at all. Wheel and pedal input is showing properly in graphs.

Any idea what might be causing this?

For me, the wheel doesn't show up at all. Overlay works otherwise just perfect, but the wheel is not rendered/displayed. When I go to edit mode I can see the wheel just fine and can select the wheel image and see that it updates in edit mode. But when I'm racing wheel is not visible at all. Wheel and pedal input is showing properly in graphs.

Any idea what might be causing this?
Hi,
I'm not sure.
Can you select a steering wheel image in the "Additional Plugins" / "Input Display" screen?
If not could you please zip and share this folder? C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs

thanks, I put it but it was square and out of position, but thanks, I'll wait for the update anyway, I don't know how to do these things
Hi you need a png with a transparent background and the wheel centered.
Here I've attached the 6 Moza wheel images ;).

Attachments

• MOZA CS.png
    MOZA CS.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 43
  • MOZA ES.png
    MOZA ES.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 48
  • MOZA FSR.png
    MOZA FSR.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 44
  • MOZA GS GTl.png
    MOZA GS GTl.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 46
  • MOZA RS V2.png
    MOZA RS V2.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 46
  • MOZA RS.png
    MOZA RS.png
    180.1 KB · Views: 39
Hi,

I try to use the modular telemetry overlay. but it does not show inputs nor does the graph move. just get lots and lots of errors in the logs. any idea what I can do to fix it?

see logfile attached.

Attachments

• SimHub.log.txt
    276 KB · Views: 43
Loved this overlay in F1-22! so helpful in quickly visualising what could have been better last corner. Not getting traces at all in F1-23. Perhaps the property value names have changed? If it is possible to review would greatly appreciate!

Thanks for making the Clutch bite point thing happen!!!
The rumble motor under my clutch pedal finally has a decent purpose now.
It was a bit of a puzzle to get it figured out, but without you I couldn't have ever done it. Too bad it's not a standard effect within Simhub.
Amazing piece of skills you have RomainRob, thx again.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.