Input Display - SimHub overlay

Apps Input Display - SimHub overlay 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not an important problem but I'm having some trouble getting the overlay to recognize ANY steering input from Xbox controllers.
DR1 and DR2.0 don't seem to report steering to simhub and the raw data workaround isnt detecting any the x axis from the controller.
Simhub is however reporting the x axis under "available properties", but copying the property name to extra input properties doesn't seem to replicate anything in the overlay.
Hi.
I'm afraid this can't work.
I also noticed this limitation with the Xbox one controller.
SImHub only sees the inputs while the window is focused. It seems the inputs are only sent to one window.
Plus some axis are merged.

Great App! Is the steering angle supposed to work in Assetto Corsa? Throttle, brake, clutch, speed ang gears all work but the wheel is always pointing straight for me. Did I miss somehting or is it not available for AC.

Great App! Is the steering angle supposed to work in Assetto Corsa? Throttle, brake, clutch, speed ang gears all work but the wheel is always pointing straight for me. Did I miss somehting or is it not available for AC.
Hi.
I just double checked and it works with AC.
Try installing the latest version :
If this doesn't help please zip and share this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs

How is it possible to stream it in OBS without capturing the entire screen ?

Browser mod seems not to be compatible for chart, and window capture (from overlay) renders a black image.

How is it possible to stream it in OBS without capturing the entire screen ?

Browser mod seems not to be compatible for chart, and window capture (from overlay) renders a black image.
Hi,
HTML charts support is coming ;).
It's already available in SimHub 7.3.3 beta :

Thanks a lot for this, super useful!

The only issue I have is that the steering input breaks when leaving an ACC server (I think). Only way to resolve it is to restart Simhub. I suspect there's an issue with the Extra input properties plugin since the selected axis is still reporting changes, but I'm not really sure about that one.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for this, super useful!

The only issue I have is that the steering input breaks when leaving an ACC server (I think). Only way to resolve it is to restart Simhub. I suspect there's an issue with the Extra input properties plugin since the selected axis is still reporting changes, but I'm not really sure about that one.

Any ideas?
Hi.
Yes. When jumping from an ACC server to the next without changing car, the max steering angle doesn't update properly.
This will be fixed in the next update.

Hi,
HTML charts support is coming ;).
It's already available in SimHub 7.3.3 beta :

hi, @romainrob, thanks for developing this overlay, it’s great! Like others I’m trying to integrate into OBS via HTML. I’m running SimHub 7.3.6 (more recent than the 7.3.3 beta) but the trace still isn’t working - am I missing something or is this not implemented yet? Thanks!

hi, @romainrob, thanks for developing this overlay, it’s great! Like others I’m trying to integrate into OBS via HTML. I’m running SimHub 7.3.6 (more recent than the 7.3.3 beta) but the trace still isn’t working - am I missing something or is this not implemented yet? Thanks!
Hi,
I just tested it in OBS with SimHub 7.3.6 and it works on my end.
Do you see the traces when running the overlay on your desktop?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.