Input Display - SimHub overlay

Apps Input Display - SimHub overlay 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey man, I love it. I'm playing WRC23 with logitech g29, and I can't seem to find the steering wheel rotation bind--it didn't come up automatically like the throttle, etc.

Update: I did find that it is just the "x" axis on the logitech joystick wheel inputs, but it's not showing wheel rotation on the overlay in-game

Last edited:
Hey man, I love it. I'm playing WRC23 with logitech g29, and I can't seem to find the steering wheel rotation bind--it didn't come up automatically like the throttle, etc.

Update: I did find that it is just the "x" axis on the logitech joystick wheel inputs, but it's not showing wheel rotation on the overlay in-game
Hi, try forcing the overlay to use raw input data, with the toggle at the top of the setting page.

How do you change the steering wheel image? No matter what image I choose in the properties side panel of the edit dashboard, it uses the Thrustmaster TMX Leather wheel.

Last edited:
Hi, i would capture the input telemetry display on my obs streaming, but when i copy the browser link it says me "this dash does not exist anymore"... can i resolve this in any way?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.