Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've uploaded screens with latest shaders and I'm not impressed. Maybe can you please tell me what I done wrong? My monitor is very well calibrated.
it should work fine with exposure 100% saturation 100% and high settings , using gbw suite mod and shader, if you can't get a good quality overall, then i'm sorry i can't help on that, a friend of mine have a similar problem and the fix was disable the "cm weather ppfilter" in Content Manager settings, if you have that #on, disable it and try again, otherwise then there's no other solution :/

it should work fine with exposure 100% saturation 100% and high settings , using gbw suite mod and shader, if you can't get a good quality overall, then i'm sorry i can't help on that, a friend of mine have a similar problem and the fix was disable the "cm weather ppfilter" in Content Manager settings, if you have that #on, disable it and try again, otherwise then there's no other solution :/

Thank you I will try BTW gbw suite mod and shader is two different mods or its one mod pack?

Thank you I will try BTW gbw suite mod and shader is two different mods or its one mod pack?
gbw suite mod is a weather mod here on race deparment created by Peter Boerse, and Shader mod is "Dynami Ligths Mod" created by x4fab in acstuff and updated weekly in Discord group - this one ->https://discord.gg/dBV8FF
They can work together because they affect different things
i use:
Gbw Suite weather mod
Shader Ligth mod
My filter
High graphics / optimized for quality-performance
In some cases "WET MOD" for wet surfaces

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione Style with a new update entry:

VividHC update Better contrast

Changelog: VividHC only
Better contrast, color temp for DayTime, afternoon, etc
Better light for white sky weathers like Drizzle/Overcast/Heavy Clouds, etc
Sharper image overall
DoF tweaked for better quality and focus without impact performance
Auto Exposure modify
be aware: Sometimes i saw that if i start a race when my Exposure set higher than 95% the image start darker, if this happen to you (dark brightness when start playing), use AVPag_RePag keys to low and raise again...

Read the rest of this update entry...

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione Style with a new update entry:

VividHC - ACC style test

Changelog: Tweaked VividHC preset -
Contrast/Bright/AutoExposure/Tonemapping/Hue/Saturation/Heat and DoF/Bloom/Shadows darkness/Clouds brightness
Be Aware: if you start the race with a darker image, hold AV.Pag button to lower Exposure under 50% and then raise it again to 100% with RePag, this happen when Auto-Exposure is set over 100% when you're starting a race ( you leave the game before with 100% or more exposure setting )
Screens​
View attachment 285154...

Enhaced Filter with Color Grading - Read

Read please-
Hello everyone, thanks to x4fab (ilja) color grading add to the game now i can manipulate individual colors and shadows/clouds/bright areas, etc... this still a beta (W.I.P) so.. Recommendation: Keep the latest VividHC as Backup if you don't like this one.
I hope you like this update guys, is a totally redone in terms of color/lighting and shadows, but i still have work to do on it, specially for dark areas (i don't recommend to run 18:00hs with vividhc filter...

Hi!.
thanks for shared you filter mod.
I have a question:
As you can see in the image that I attached, when I have the Acc Final version, the sun makes a strange effect. View image. Can I have something wrong configured ?. I do not have any other mod installed
es.tinypic.com

Attachments

• 20190111173322_1.jpg
    20190111173322_1.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 154
Hi!.
thanks for shared you filter mod.
I have a question:
As you can see in the image that I attached, when I have the Acc Final version, the sun makes a strange effect. View image. Can I have something wrong configured ?. I do not have any other mod installed
es.tinypic.com
ACC Final still having the sun problem? damn.. thanks to tell me, what you can do until update/fix, is going to the .ini of the acc_final.ini ppfilter and once you're inside, search the line [GODRAYS] and low LENGTH= to a value of... i don't know let's say 4 and start going up if it is to low (this will define how much area the sun light will use, 4 will be pretty small so it'll let you see the Sun form)

Ambient Oclussion - SSAO Update!

READ
Hello everyone, thanks to @x4fab /ilja now we're able to use Ambient Oclussion in the game, i modify the values to reach the "Sweet Spot" between quality and performance without breaking the game experience. This SSAO function will now be an OPTIONAL folder with presets to replace the original files.
Requirements: Latest Custom Shader Mod update (obligatory)
That's it. This function still a...

Hi! Congrats on this update, pretty amazing stuff!

Tell me something: disabling Ambient Oclusion in Nvidia control panel will make your modification useless?
i just answer that on the discord but i'll answer it here for other people.
Nvidia driver works independant from any other game/app settings, i use AO in nvidia disabled (because of weak gpu) and FXAA enable (with Fxaa in-game disabled or enable to double fxaa) it overrides the game or add more. This is a "fake" ssao by ppfilter/yebis, so i don't think that it have any effect to leave it #on or #off in control Panel

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SSAO with a new update entry:

SSAO Improved/Fixed

Changelog:
SSAO presets: New SSAO values and fixes for some maps with to many objects at distance or mountains like PaulRicard
VividHC preset only: SSAO Improved + Lighting and Shadows correction + Gamma ColorGrading Fixed (dark areas looking brighter fixed)

hi mate ,maybe a stupid question,is there an option to enable ssao or is just the filter?
The SSAO function is inside the filter, you'll have a main presets, for example Final_VividHC.ini and inside SSAO folder you'll have Final_VividHC.ini with SSAO enable (is a command lines/script that CM is loading in realtime) You must have it enable inside the ppfilter you're using, otherwise it doesn't work

HI el, was just wondering what version of shaders patch you are using? I'm currently using preview 40 and have not been able to get the reflections to work out (I also do have the GBW suite, tried it on night times with tracks like Spa, Daytona 2017 and Monza.

HI el, was just wondering what version of shaders patch you are using? I'm currently using preview 40 and have not been able to get the reflections to work out (I also do have the GBW suite, tried it on night times with tracks like Spa, Daytona 2017 and Monza.
I'm using v0.1.25-preview40: https://trello.com/c/f7hnjXJs/40-v0125-preview40
Graphics settings:
asd.jpg

And BLM Light (just sometimes) to modify brightness of the lights on track, if you want reflections on the ground and that stuff you must have WET mod and select WET track layer + Night, so it'll reflect lights and track lights in the surface. Once you have all this set the only thing you have to do is play, then check the replay and press F5 so you can move the camera around the car, you'll notice that from different position (camera) you'll get more or less reflections based on other cars headlights or Track Lights

Edit: I check my Shader version and it was preview 39, so i updated it to 40, then i used that exact settings and join Daytona 2017 with track lights on it with Night weather at 23:00hs - This is what i get (Night ppfilter) - Reflections are working ok, this was without BLM so the light intensity is a bit lower
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_daytona_2017_15-1-119-13-41-38.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_daytona_2017_15-1-119-13-42-16.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks A lot for the reply @el_mattpro ! I'll give those settings look see also. I'm currently using these settings for Night:
night.PNG
(I also have the SSAO versions installed separately named)
And then these settings for day:
day.ONG.PNG

Some of the results vary... These are the most recent ones I've taken from PP Filters v1.3.5-1.3.8:
Screenshot_ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_tuned_la_canyons_13-1-119-16-29-53.jpg

Screenshot_ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_tuned_la_canyons_13-1-119-16-30-46.jpg

Screenshot_wdt_toyota_soarer_drift_14-1-119-9-55-43.jpg

Screenshot_vrc_1988_mclaren_mp4-4_r09_spa_10-1-119-1-13-0.jpg
Screenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_rally_spa_15-1-119-2-42-11.jpg
Screenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_rally_spa_15-1-119-2-42-47.jpg

But then again, in comparison to around I would say v1.2.x of your pp filters, just before versions 1.3.x+, I was able to get these sorta results:
Screenshot_ks_alfa_33_stradale_spa_7-12-118-10-5-1.jpg
Screenshot_ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_mount_akina_2017_17-12-118-14-46-19.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back