Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Here are some extra examples of various screenshots from 1.2.x before the 1.3.x updates (I have been using the exact same settings I shared earlier, and have left the settings in Shadders Patch untouched):
Screenshot_navi_mitsu_starion_okayama_13-12-118-9-58-57.jpg
Screenshot_sp_evo_ix_okayama_13-12-118-8-24-56.jpg
Screenshot_sp_rx7_fc_stock_okayama_12-12-118-22-9-36.jpg
Screenshot_lotus_49_spa_10-1-119-0-35-33.jpg
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_7-12-118-10-24-41.jpg
Screenshot_navi_mitsu_starion_okayama_13-12-118-9-58-29.jpg

Screenshot_ks_toyota_ae86_tuned_mount_akina_2017_13-12-118-20-8-45.jpg
Screenshot_ks_toyota_ae86_tuned_mount_akina_2017_13-12-118-17-15-13.jpg
Screenshot_navi_toyota_sw20_s1_okayama_13-12-118-10-32-57.jpg

The weathers are normally GBW Suite or the GBW version of the default weathers like "clear". And the times are always around 12:00-23:59 whenever I race and choose to take screen shots. IM really unsure why day time screenshots don't look as nice as before. Perhaps it could be the car, but I've tested it with modded and Kunos cars with around the same results.

Last edited:
Here are some extra examples of various screenshots from 1.2.x before the 1.3.x updates (I have been using the exact same settings I shared earlier, and have left the settings in Shadders Patch untouched):
View attachment 286433 View attachment 286435 View attachment 286436 View attachment 286437 View attachment 286438 View attachment 286432
View attachment 286439View attachment 286440View attachment 286434
The weathers are normally GBW Suite or the GBW version of the default weathers like "clear". And the times are always around 12:00-23:59 whenever I race and choose to take screen shots. IM really unsure why day time screenshots don't look as nice as before. Perhaps it could be the car, but I've tested it with modded and Kunos cars with around the same results.
Well for day time the Car model really makes a huge difference, Kunoz cars are always the top because of the LoD + Reflection + AO etc... DayTime have to look better today than before (v1.2 etc) specially because i add color grading for VividHC based on DayTime screens, the most important thing to take good screenshots is the imagination and the sun position, you can check the video i post in the InmersiveFilter download page (overview tab) about how i take screens, you can add to this in CM - Settings -> Custom Shaders Settings -> Nice Screenshots and Graphics Settings the AA Acumulation function + Motion Blur Multiplier around 250%, specially for motion pics taken from te side .
asddd.jpg

To take pics like this one for example (or even with more motion blur )
Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_ks_nurburgring_13-1-119-13-19-15.jpg

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SSAO with a new update entry:

SOL + SSAO working

Hello guys, as you already saw here in RaceDepartment. Peter post the weatherFX called SOL .Sadly at the start it doesn't work with Inmersive but i fixed it the best i can, of course this'll receive updates.
New preset: Inmersive_ACC_SOL (24hs ppfilter)
REDONE from the scratch, nothing about the older filters works but i try to achieve the best looking in comparison to VividHC. 24hs cycle is now working fine
Screenshots
View attachment 287090...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SSAO ppfilters are waaay to dark for me... :/
Did you try to lower and raise in-game the Exposure? they have Auto-Exposure enable (with buttons RePag and AVPag) and if you want to disable ssao you can use the filters without SSAO, if you're using SOL weatherFX system + SOL preset (inmersive_acc_sol) you can disable ssao ( i write it in the update) open de .ini -> [EXT_SSAO] - Enable= "0" to disable it

I found out this issue using your Immersive_ACC_Sol at night. The shades of black are flat, wrong.
Driving in first person, you see not only the internal flat black, but also the track area not illuminated.
upload_2019-1-21_18-45-11.png

This is with Immersive_Final_Vivid. Correct blackness, although a tad too dark.
upload_2019-1-21_18-47-29.png

Another PPfilter for SOL. Here the darkness is not pitch dark and you can see just a bit of the car. The car is red by the way.
upload_2019-1-21_18-48-34.png

I found out this issue using your Immersive_ACC_Sol at night. The shades of black are flat, wrong.
Driving in first person, you see not only the internal flat black, but also the track area not illuminated.
View attachment 287143

This is with Immersive_Final_Vivid. Correct blackness, although a tad too dark.
View attachment 287144

Another PPfilter for SOL. Here the darkness is not pitch dark and you can see just a bit of the car. The car is red by the way.
View attachment 287145
I know what you mean, i'm working on it right now, this is caused because of the ColorGrading adition, it doesn't work pretty good with SOL... to be honest, none of the older filters works good with SOL. "inmersive_acc_sol" is completelly redone just for this weatherFX, i already fix like 75% of the black problems and now i'm working on saturation-contrast and brightness limitations without Auto-Exposure enable (because SOL uses its own AE method, it can be disabled by the user from config)
This is right now the result i achieve for contrasts, it'll be the next update (with some more tweaks i'm working right now)
btw in your pics i can't see headlights, is this because of the car mod-shader config or something else? in my game i can see headlights and lights of tracks with no problems-

Working on->
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_ks_brands_hatch_21-1-119-15-6-25.jpg
Screenshot_nissan_skyline_bnr32_shuto_revival_project_beta_21-1-119-14-2-61.jpg

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SOL + SSAO with a new update entry:

Bugs Fixed + Optional SSAO for SOL

Hello guys, i try to fix the shadows-dark area shaders Problems (they look grey instead of black) that was due to color grading, i'm now trying to improve it with more range and better color managment (more natural and not that oversaturated)
Changelog: Apart from what i said, SSAO is now disabled as Default for ACC_SOL.ini preset, it is enable in the folder SSAO Optional
Screenshots: (more screens in a few)

View attachment 287158...

I got two versions of Mosport and they don't have track lights. In case I'll check the Discord page of Shaders Light Patch to see if they added lights for this track. The car, Toyota MR2 GT-S from GT Sport has the headlights, from the angle they were not visible though.

Immersive_SOL now: good! ;)
upload_2019-1-21_23-43-10.png

upload_2019-1-21_23-44-7.png

I got two versions of Mosport and they don't have track lights. In case I'll check the Discord page of Shaders Light Patch to see if they added lights for this track. The car, Toyota MR2 GT-S from GT Sport has the headlights, from the angle they were not visible though.

Immersive_SOL now: good! ;)
View attachment 287185
View attachment 287186
Well i'm glad that is working better now, anyway as you see in my pics (the latest update) the night with Kunos cars work better because of AO and Shaders, in your first pic it looks a bit "default" filter with that strong headlights from behind, and at the same time i think SOL night is extremelly dark :_
Until next week or more with SOL updates i'll not be able to improve the work to much :/ but let's see what can i do to improve -Night Only- this week ^^

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione + SOL + SSAO with a new update entry:

Fixed Over-Saturation + Better Nights

Changelog:
-Better Glow-Bloom for headlights and track lights
-Fixed the over saturation for a few colors like Cian+Blue (still working on the v1.0 SOL sky that is pretty colorfull)
-Fixed Red colors, with positive HUE (my mistake) i leave red as orange before, sry about that.
-Better Tonemapping with Different ColorGrading redone from v1.4.0 as base
-Lower Gamma with Better contrast to make Shadows and Dark areas as black as they deserv to be
-Remove sepia and change it instead by...

Clouds and trees are flickering with your SOL filter preset, any way to fix this? Feedback is already disabled.
Thank you.
Never saw a flicker problem without FEEDBACK, the only possible reason will be (ppfilter fault) if SSAO is enable and the map you're in have troubles with it, remember that SSAO function is experimental and it'll be like that.... sadly i think forever, but i don't know really how it'll change with time.
The other reason can be, if you're using WeatherFX + SOL, the time speedup or wrong version of CustomShader-SOL installed (right now prev41-prev42 of custom shader and SOL 1.0 + 1.2Beta are working ok).
With the "time speedup" problem i'm talking about the multiplier you can set in CM (Custom manager) to speedup the weather/sun position change, like x30 multiplier will be 1 sec in real life = 30sec in game.
Other thing that can cause problems about flicker with dark or colorfull areas/3d objects is LOD distance or Shadows resolution (both in Assetto Corsa Settings in Content Manager) or some Optimization (Custom Shader Path settings) for CPU-GPU enabled, such as "merge meshes" to release some CPU load, it causes some problems time to time

Bye Bye Color Gradding

Hello guys, i need you to read 1 minute. Since my old filters (trying to adapt them to SOL weather) uses color gradding, this was giving me tons and tons of erros.. artifacts, bugs, night problems, sky looking purple or green, etc etc etc... so, what did i modify now?
I delete the color gradding, using again, as the old Final_Filters, the "KUNOS" color gradding/tonemapping, until SOL is finished in development, why i made this? basically because the color grading and SOL was making...

Update for SOL

Changelog:
Better light
Better compatibility with SOL weather
Tweaked Headlights for a TV-Real style (not to much)
Color Correction for Hue
Bigger range for Auto_Exposure due to SOL new weather / light managment in Beta-Alpha 1.1 v6.6+

(there's now a sol_config.lua in the .rar to Replace Only and avoid these steps below)

Important: to use the filter properlly you must modify some SOL values if it looks wrong (remember that SOL still in development), open...

Does it work with "good and bad weather suite" and the wet mod? And thanks for the screenshot tutorial. Here is one of my screenshots from last week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_mercedes_c9_ks_nordschleife_30-1-119-23-4-58.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_mercedes_c9_ks_nordschleife_30-1-119-23-4-58.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 153
Does it work with "good and bad weather suite" and the wet mod? And thanks for the screenshot tutorial. Here is one of my screenshots from last week.
Wow, nice screenshot !! with a retro-edit in photoshop it'll look perfect! good job.

About GnbWeather Suite, i didn't try this mod while WeatherFX + SOL Runing in background (installed) but i think it'll not work if you have these working together, if you go back to the old weather-> GbwSuite + Ppfilter. Then it should work exactly as before (good) with no problems, you'll have to use the next filters.
Inmersive_ACC_Final
Inmersive_ACC_Vivid
Inmersive_ACC_VividHC
Inmersive_ACC_Nightv7

These filters are the one made for the old style game using Weather mod that run in the vanilla engine of Kunos.
Inmersive_ACC_SOL
Is the one made to run only in WeatherFX+SOL

Wow, nice screenshot !! with a retro-edit in photoshop it'll look perfect! good job.

About GnbWeather Suite, i didn't try this mod while WeatherFX + SOL Runing in background (installed) but i think it'll not work if you have these working together, if you go back to the old weather-> GbwSuite + Ppfilter. Then it should work exactly as before (good) with no problems, you'll have to use the next filters.
Inmersive_ACC_Final
Inmersive_ACC_Vivid
Inmersive_ACC_VividHC
Inmersive_ACC_Nightv7

These filters are the one made for the old style game using Weather mod that run in the vanilla engine of Kunos.
Inmersive_ACC_SOL
Is the one made to run only in WeatherFX+SOL
Thank you for the quick response. I had some issues with the older versions of Gbw in combination with the wet mod and the special shader lights patch. I try your stuff later because your screenshots look awesome. But at the moment I must admit that I love to drive AC with rain. And driving ACC itself I love even more. Great work, have a nice day.

Thank you for the quick response. I had some issues with the older versions of Gbw in combination with the wet mod and the special shader lights patch. I try your stuff later because your screenshots look awesome. But at the moment I must admit that I love to drive AC with rain. And driving ACC itself I love even more. Great work, have a nice day.
Thanks i'm glad that you enjoy the game with my filter :) i'm more focused now on SOL because... i have to say it is awesome, if you can join the discord group of WeatherFX and try the latest beta of v1.2 SOL with my ppfilter and wet mod you'll see how far this is going everyday, i just finish a little race against AI doing 24hs cycle and i have to say from the onboard i think a few time i was playing ACC with this weather+pp+shader path combination

Here a few pics to give you an idea of how is it looking (Sol v1.2 beta 6.7 + shader path prev47 + inmersive_acc_sol ppfilter latest update) weather: Clear (Sol) 11:00 a.m 45x ratio
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_650_gt3_magny-cours_8-2-119-22-51-46.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_650_gt3_magny-cours_8-2-119-22-48-29.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_650_gt3_magny-cours_8-2-119-22-30-26.jpg

does this new update works with sol v1.0? coz i see the sol__config.lua from the rar have more lines than its in the sol 1.0, anyhow it looks great , really well done mate!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.