Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just installed w/ reshade and certain lights are yellow on cars such as the RSS Formula Hybrid '20

dkin8Jw.jpeg

Also I can't seem to get the DisplayDepth.fx to work. I've set it up in other games for DOF but it doesn't work at all. Any tips on that?

I just installed w/ reshade and certain lights are yellow on cars such as the RSS Formula Hybrid '20

dkin8Jw.jpeg

Also I can't seem to get the DisplayDepth.fx to work. I've set it up in other games for DOF but it doesn't work at all. Any tips on that?
1- About the lights stuff, to fix that lower the HUE value on the ppfilter
-Enable DebugAPPS in Content Manager
-Open Photomode App inside Assetto Corsa
-Right Click on my ppfilter name (in photomode app) and click >EDIT, then go to >Color and modify HUE: 4.5 to something closer to 0.0 and Save the changes when you consider that those lights are looking the best for you
2-About the DepthBuffer, go to "DX11" tab in Reshade app window and you'll see all the DepthBuffer entries, choose the one with your screen/game resolution, if this setting is locked (greyed out) and it says "| MSAA" on the right, then the AntiAliasing from the game is using the depth buffer, the only way to access to it is by changing between MSAA until it works or simply disable it (and enable SMAA.fx or FXAA.fx in reshade to compensate the leak of MSAA in settings)

Hi!
So last time I asked how to open it which was pretty dumb.
i should ask why the reshade tab doesnt open at all. If i press the "HOME" aka in germany the "pos1" button the only thing showing is ;
PHYTON [ERROR] ....

Can someone please help
Is it in app i have to install ??

Last edited:
Hi!
So last time I asked how to open it which was pretty dumb.
i should ask why the reshade tab doesnt open at all. If i press the "HOME" aka in germany the "pos1" button the only thing showing is ;
PHYTON [ERROR] ....

Can someone please help
Is it in app i have to install ??
oh sorry! i didn't saw your message. If the reshade window is not opening at all, this means that something is missing, wrong installed or simply the "dxgi.dll" file (in game main folder) created by Reshade instalation, is being overwriten by Custom Shader Path.
Some ways to fix this is the next:
1-After you install Reshade on acs.exe / direct3d10+ (dx11). Try to start the game, if Reshade don't appear, go to the main folder, locate "dxgi.dll" and rename it to "d3d11.dll" and try again
2- If this method didn't work, simply go back to "d3d11.dll", rename it dxgi.dll again, then open Content Manager, go to Settings > CUstom Shader path settings > General SEttings, and "check" the -Flip dxgi.dll model for windows 10- setting. This should fix it
3- If none of the above fix the issue, then you're having a different problem, the game is running either on 32 or 64 bits and you're installing in the opposite, you can check the bits running in the CM>settings>Drive>force 32 bits startup (uncheck by default)

Acs.exe = 64bits -> Should install in this one (the reshade) and have "Force 32 bits startup" UNCHECK
acs_86x.exe = 32bits

Hello, and thank you for this gorgeous mod. One issue: after I upgraded to v13 from v11, the absence of anti aliasing became much more prominent. Is there a way to bring back the softening effect of v11? Is there some variable I can tweak to make everything look smoother again?

Edit: I maxed out some of the SMAA.fx settings from the Reshade menu. Looks much better during gameplay now.

Last edited:
1- About the lights stuff, to fix that lower the HUE value on the ppfilter
-Enable DebugAPPS in Content Manager
-Open Photomode App inside Assetto Corsa
-Right Click on my ppfilter name (in photomode app) and click >EDIT, then go to >Color and modify HUE: 4.5 to something closer to 0.0 and Save the changes when you consider that those lights are looking the best for you
2-About the DepthBuffer, go to "DX11" tab in Reshade app window and you'll see all the DepthBuffer entries, choose the one with your screen/game resolution, if this setting is locked (greyed out) and it says "| MSAA" on the right, then the AntiAliasing from the game is using the depth buffer, the only way to access to it is by changing between MSAA until it works or simply disable it (and enable SMAA.fx or FXAA.fx in reshade to compensate the leak of MSAA in settings)

I will definitely give this a go, thanks a bunch!!

How do I find DepugAPPS?

edit: I turned it down to 0 like you suggested and the lights turned white. I tried using the slider to get the light to be red but it will only change to white or yellow.

6dc39837ab.png

Last edited:
Hello, and thank you for this gorgeous mod. One issue: after I upgraded to v13 from v11, the absence of anti aliasing became much more prominent. Is there a way to bring back the softening effect of v11? Is there some variable I can tweak to make everything look smoother again?

Edit: I maxed out some of the SMAA.fx settings from the Reshade menu. Looks much better during gameplay now.
You can enable on the SMAA.fx the Debug setting to look at the edge detection and tweak from there, also you can put FXAA.fx on top of it or under it making the borders blurry. Otherwise as i already mentioned before, switch between MSAA x2/x4/x8 experimental, until you get (somehow), Reshade to work with depth buffer and MSAA at the same time (sounds crazy but sometimes works and if you leave it like that i'll simply work in all the sessions)

I will definitely give this a go, thanks a bunch!!

How do I find DepugAPPS?

edit: I turned it down to 0 like you suggested and the lights turned white. I tried using the slider to get the light to be red but it will only change to white or yellow.

6dc39837ab.png
Ok, the fact that you're having White->Yellow colors in a red color pattern means that there is something wrong, either a problem with the .lut modifications in that specific car or the car tail light mask itself, i'll have to check that car specificaly and check what the problem is, because i'm having all the kunos cars and some mods cars and i go from red/pink to yellow/orange in brake lights, never white. usually white color is the center mask of the Red tail light (the thing that become pink in some filters) but being totally white is actually weird, did you seen this issue with any other car? or just this Formula 1 ?

Edit: the last thing you can do (not recommended, but give it a try if you want) is to set the Sepia 2% value to -5% or even further, this'll raise the entire saturation and change the HUE palete to a saturated one, maybe that'll fix the white center of the brake light mask, but it'll change the entire image color, you can always revert the change to +2%

oh sorry! i didn't saw your message. If the reshade window is not opening at all, this means that something is missing, wrong installed or simply the "dxgi.dll" file (in game main folder) created by Reshade instalation, is being overwriten by Custom Shader Path.
Some ways to fix this is the next:
1-After you install Reshade on acs.exe / direct3d10+ (dx11). Try to start the game, if Reshade don't appear, go to the main folder, locate "dxgi.dll" and rename it to "d3d11.dll" and try again
2- If this method didn't work, simply go back to "d3d11.dll", rename it dxgi.dll again, then open Content Manager, go to Settings > CUstom Shader path settings > General SEttings, and "check" the -Flip dxgi.dll model for windows 10- setting. This should fix it
3- If none of the above fix the issue, then you're having a different problem, the game is running either on 32 or 64 bits and you're installing in the opposite, you can check the bits running in the CM>settings>Drive>force 32 bits startup (uncheck by default)

Acs.exe = 64bits -> Should install in this one (the reshade) and have "Force 32 bits startup" UNCHECK
acs_86x.exe = 32bits

So the problem was I had both a "dxgi.dll" and a file. The "d3d11.dll" was from 2015 so that was my problem. Thank you very very much for your help

You can enable on the SMAA.fx the Debug setting to look at the edge detection and tweak from there, also you can put FXAA.fx on top of it or under it making the borders blurry. Otherwise as i already mentioned before, switch between MSAA x2/x4/x8 experimental, until you get (somehow), Reshade to work with depth buffer and MSAA at the same time (sounds crazy but sometimes works and if you leave it like that i'll simply work in all the sessions)
Thanks! I couldn't get MSAA to work yet, but color-based edge detection is what I was looking for. Once again, great work.

Another question. How do you disable RTGI or check if its installed already ?
RTGI is a shader, Quint_RTGI for example, developed by Marty Mcfly, if you do have it in your /reshade-shaders/shaders folder, because you buy it, then that means that the effect should display on reshade windows pop-up when you start the game, if it is checked = enable, if not = disabled. If you have it enable and you notice no change at all, then enable the AO/IL layer debug (in rtgi.fx sttings) and you'll see the RTGI work in the Depthbuffer, if there is nothing but gray image, then Depth buffer is not working

A bit offtop but I couldn't find any answer. Is it possible to make screenshot via Photo Mode in AC with Reshade effects? I tried to do that but every screenshot from AC finally does not have Reshade effects. These are visible only in game preview

A bit offtop but I couldn't find any answer. Is it possible to make screenshot via Photo Mode in AC with Reshade effects? I tried to do that but every screenshot from AC finally does not have Reshade effects. These are visible only in game preview
Yes, as i mentioned several times, turn of FXAA in Video settings to make Reshade take effects with NiceScreenshots from csp

need some help please. my filter looks really white and bright. i have tried turning multiple settings down with no results. if i go to other filters like movie is all normal. any help will be appreciated
Screenshot_dwg_toyota_jzx100_chaser_ebisu_kita_28-7-120-22-49-28.png

need some help please. my filter looks really white and bright. i have tried turning multiple settings down with no results. if i go to other filters like movie is all normal. any help will be appreciatedView attachment 401915
If you're using SOL weather, check if the app Sol_Config have "ae_auto_exposure" enable, this can cause the issue. Also check your exposure % with PageUp/PageDown keys inside the game, default value is 100%, only Weather / .lua file and AutoExposure can cause this kind of issue, not any graphical settings and stuff like that

Are there any known solutions to the anti-aliasing "jaggies" seen in fences and mid-far track details? I've turned off MSAA in CM as noted in the installation guide.

Last edited:
Hey :D ! Today I downloaded Reshade and everything is working and looking perfect, except one thing which I can't find solution for by myself. Colors are popping up in certain places and constantly changes from orange to green to blue etc... I'll attach some pictures to demonstrate somehow! Thanks for your time and help , and awesome work!! :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back