Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
What is the home key? I can’t find it in the UI anywhere. Is it the keyboard key that says “home”? I don’t have a full size keyboard so don’t have that key.

Hi @el_mattpro, has been a while I did not touch assettocorsa and now I want to update with the latest goodies (SOL 2.0 and your Inmersive filter). Is the last version ok to use with SOL. I'm looking at the one w/o reshade.

Thanks!
Andrea

Hello guys,

I’m new in Assetto Corsa, but I would like to make it look as great as the pictures you show here. I have a PC with AMD Ryzen 3600 CPU and AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU.

I’m reading this thread and I would like to ask you for help.

What I did so far:
1. Install Assetto Corsa (not Competizione)
2. Install Content Manager
3. Install Sol 0.1.71
4. Use reshade to install Inmersive Filter v13

In Settings > Video I turned off MSAA and FXAA. Anisostropic filtering is 16x. I set post-processing filtering as “Imersive_Natural”. I don’t have any other “Imersive” alternative. Since I'm using AMD Radeon GPU I'm not sure wich ambient occlusion option I should set (Intel or NVidia).

So, after that the game looks like this plastic, like this picture.

Screenshot_abarth500_s1_imola_12-0-121-1-39-72.jpg

Could you please help me in the configurations to make it more realistic and playable at least at FPS 60 (about 100~110 FPS right now).

Hello guys,

I’m new in Assetto Corsa, but I would like to make it look as great as the pictures you show here. I have a PC with AMD Ryzen 3600 CPU and AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU.

I’m reading this thread and I would like to ask you for help.

What I did so far:
1. Install Assetto Corsa (not Competizione)
2. Install Content Manager
3. Install Sol 0.1.71
4. Use reshade to install Inmersive Filter v13

In Settings > Video I turned off MSAA and FXAA. Anisostropic filtering is 16x. I set post-processing filtering as “Imersive_Natural”. I don’t have any other “Imersive” alternative. Since I'm using AMD Radeon GPU I'm not sure wich ambient occlusion option I should set (Intel or NVidia).

So, after that the game looks like this plastic, like this picture.

View attachment 435750

Could you please help me in the configurations to make it more realistic and playable at least at FPS 60 (about 100~110 FPS right now).
Am I wrong or some filters are applied only in photo mode and not actually in game?

It is actually why i'm reinstalling Assetto Corsa again, i'll try to work on it this week, i've been really bussy these months praying for CSP or SOL to not destroy my filter....again, but you know... this is a never ending story, update here, update there, everything brokes, start again hahahaha
Any progress on this? I'd love to start using this.

Hello guys.
I'm trying to uninstall reshade but after I delete the needed files and folder and try to launch the game I get an infinite loading screen. Putting the deleted files back in the assetto corsa folder solves the problem. Any idea how to uninstall reshade without getting this problem?

Hi Guys,
I am just wondering how will I know if the reshade has detected the depth buffer?
If it hasn't, where do i find the depth buffer?

Hi Guys, anyone using this with RainFX and SOL? I just tried to make it rain but the game crashed...
Game looks fantastic with reshade and playing solo does not Hit so much (980 ti still rocks).
Can somebody help me, please?
Thanks!

hi, my reshade effects are ingame but doesnt appear on a screenshot tested with photomode and photoapp

/edit fixed deactivate fxaa

Last edited:
Im using CSP 1.73 as well as SOL 2.02 alongside the latest version of inmersive non-reshade (v13). It looks gorgeous during the day and the night, but during the night the track surface as well as kerbs are shaded a blue/teal color. Both my friend and I experienced this on separate installations, him using content manager, and me using the original game launcher. If anyone has encountered this issue and knows a solution please reply.

Im using CSP 1.73 as well as SOL 2.02 alongside the latest version of inmersive non-reshade (v13). It looks gorgeous during the day and the night, but during the night the track surface as well as kerbs are shaded a blue/teal color. Both my friend and I experienced this on separate installations, him using content manager, and me using the original game launcher. If anyone has encountered this issue and knows a solution please reply.
Followup: Through trial and error I have discovered that the issue is a side effect of running the latest version of SOL (2.0.2). It seems to have no issues running on sol 1.5x or 1.6x

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.