Industry! New ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea Previews Revealed...

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea Preview 4.jpg

Everyone likes a nice picture of places of work, represented in digital form... don't they?

With the upcoming 'Beyond the Baltic Sea' map expansion for European Truck Simulator 2 well on the way to completion over at SCS Software, the developers have decided the time feels right to do another nice little screenshot drop from the upcoming DLC - showing off some of the new industry types set to be added to the popular truck driving simulation.

Now ETS 2 and its younger counterpart American Truck Simulator aren't exactly everyone's cup of tea, but even those not impressed with the idea of hauling load over long distances can't fail to be impressed by the detail that SCS Software applies to everything they do with their truck driving games, and the most recent images show no signs of slowing down from the impressive Czech developers.

So like I said at the head of this article, everyone likes images of industry don't they?...

ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea Preview 1.jpg
ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea Preview 2.jpg
ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea Preview 5.jpg ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea Preview 6.jpg ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea Preview 7.jpg ETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea Preview 8.jpgETS 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea Preview 3.jpg

Interested in the previous preview image reveal? If so, check them out HERE.

European Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim are both available exclusive to PC on the Steam network now.

If long and short distance hauling of varied cargo is your cup of tea, or if you are curious as to what the fuss is all about, then why not have a poke around in our ETS 2 and ATS sub forums to see if anything strikes your fancy? Oh and we host mods too...

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Like the look of the latest previews? Looking forward to the new DLC map expansion? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I'd also like to see coaches, there are bus stations in the cities that do absolutely nothing (but I have to drive into them to map 'em LOL!).

Patrick have you got the Special deliveries DLC? that added some new gameplay (albeit not a hell of a lot). Random events like in ATS are coming into ETS2 as well.
nope, that one I haven't tried .. if I get back to it again ( haven't launched it in quite a while) I might check it out

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back