AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Watkins Glen - Monday 15 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Craig Dunkley I have to attend a funeral today evening at another town and can't say for sure I'm gonna make it for the race.. If you need to give my position to someone else please do. If not I just hope to be back on time and be on the grid.

The Heel section spun me around to face speeding Porsche's and scud missile which probably was an LMP1....that was my time and what a time :thumbsup:

Thanks for the great race! I think this is my first multiclass GTE win, so pretty happy. :coffee:

Great pace @Spilskinanka, enjoyed the battle in the first half :thumbsup:

@Asterix Sorry for the tap at the beginning, I was worried about the spinning LMP coming into my path and braked too late :-(

Last edited:
Fantastic race from me, though I think I was the only one who didn't get caught up in the various incidents. Didn't expect to lead the race at all, great racing from Chris and @Asterix , sorry about your retirement. I changed tyres which was a mistake, maybe I could have got P2 ahead of Ernie if I hadn't :p

Waiting for your replay as ever Chris :p

What a wonderful car & track combo! Very well done to all involved for making a multi class race much cleaner than it could easily be. Sorry about my first lap spin, took a trip to the grassy field and it didn't go well! After that though it all went very well indeed.

Great race ..I know there were a couple of issue, but remember 27 cars on the same track, you will get the odd issue.

LMP drivers ..very good racing and very clean :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looking forward to next week :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums from each class :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.7%