AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Silverstone - Monday 22 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm sorry I had to quit because my rifts started to stuttering :(
First time it did that middle of the race though..

Thanks - shame a LMP ruined my start again like last week, just sat there.

Qualified 2nd, was last by the first complex, I think I won the class?

Last edited:
Yeah you did win GTE James, nice drive again. I finished third behind Ernie yet again, he's just so consistent I can't ever catch up to him, not with my little errors every race :)

That's my last GT3/E race till the summer, going back to uni next week. Until then see you on Wednesday for GT4's. :)

Thanks - shame a LMP ruined my start again like last week, just sat there.

Qualified 2nd, was last by the first complex, I think I won the class?
Hi James, that could have been me, if so I'm really sorry:( - the car in front of me got such a slow start it caught me completely by surprise - it didn't move for what seemed like an age. But pleased to say, you did win https://simresults.net/190422-c0W :)

Love the Audi:inlove: and Toyota LMP's, but the Porsche is weird, very unpredictable and even setting massive front brake bias I was still locking the rears into tight corners. As much as I love the speed of these LMP's, I'll probably go with the GTE's for these events in the future, and LMP's when it's the Audi and Toyota.

Huge congrats to the podiums of both, thanks too @Craig Dunkley for putting these on, they're a real challenge!

I really enjoy the banter after these events, thanks guys, see you on Weds:D

Tough race on my end, had a decent start but wheel suddenly lost all feedback at the end of the first straight so I launched myself off the track at the left hander so I didnt kill the LMP's trying to climb back through the field..

Putting myself at the back of the field and crawling my way back up to 9th in the GTE class, after pitting for a quick refuel I started reeling in @Craig Dunkley and was getting excited for another one of our close battles we have been having recently but my tires dropped off and I just couldnt get any closer in the final stages :(

Felt good to come back to AC for multiclass racing, its my favourite racing discipline and watching the LMPs fly past never got old, highly enjoyed it. Thanks @Craig Dunkley for setting it up

Agreed - There's a real difference in feel with the LMPs racing with you.

Thanks @Craig Dunkley - great work.

Btw - I ran with CrewChief today and it was really helpful giving a heads up as to when the fast boys were closing on you.

Btw - I ran with CrewChief today and it was really helpful giving a heads up as to when the fast boys were closing on you.

Agreed, helicorsa combined with crew chief (Which i only started using as Rfactor2 doesn't have a helicorsa style mod that I know of) are excellent for track awareness if you dont have either of these go and get them!

I am happy that you all had some fun. I really enjoyed it also, I had several good battles, I thought @R.Pike was going to catch me, I had to ease off a little because I was on 1 set of meds and the last 4 laps were painful, I knew I was being caught, but I just could not safely push her any harder :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums in each class, great driving..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

@Medilloni ..you can have your Audi back next week :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back