AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Silverstone - Monday 22 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
458 for now, please Craig, although those RSR were damn quick on the straight so maybe I'll switch if I can get a good setup for it. And to be sure: the race will really be 50 minutes?

Yes ...I have orders to reduce to a max of 90 minutes ...we can do "special" events though, that will go for longer ...yes on the straights she is quicker, but the 458 is a better all rounder (imo) ..Welcome :thumbsup:

Thanks for putting this on Craig, 919 for me please :thumbsup:
Edit: if not enough for LMP I'll go with the Ferrari ;)

Ooohh yeah, Road America next week :inlove::)

Last edited:
To clarify Craig I'm LMP primarily- only 458 if LMP doesn't have the numbers. :p First time racing with Paul for me also- feels strange as I primarily know him from the podcast. It's like suddenly you're playing tennis with your favorite radio host! :laugh:

I tried the 919 last night. Quick question, do I need to assign a button to use hybrid or do i need to choose from the setup menu on how the hybrid boost should be used? I couldn't make any sense of it.

We must live close m8 ..my local also..when I was able I was there almost every weekend, also ended up working there for a while. Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Milton Keynes, does that count; but all that aside, it is my favorite track.:):thumbsup:

Also:-

1950’s me, dad , Manx Norton’s, ridden around my local circuit, Brands Hatch. :rolleyes:

Milton Keynes, does that count; but all that aside, it is my favorite track.:):thumbsup:

Also:-

1950’s me, dad , Manx Norton’s, ridden around my local circuit, Brands Hatch. :rolleyes:
I used to be in Mursley, sister is in MK , mum is in Nash.

Used to sit in my mum's garden on F1 race weekend and count the helicopters.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%