AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Silverstone - Monday 22 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
MULTICLASS.SILVERSTONE.png

This week we are going to England, to race on one of the fastest circuits "Silverstone". Know as the "home of British motorsport" promises to give us some great battles.

Join us:

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM PRACTICE WEC #00
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RACE WEC #01
Cars: Drivers, please read 2nd post in this thread. "Very Important"

LMP
GT2/E
Track: Silverstone
Layout: GP
Track Temps: 30c

Fixed Setup: No
Pitstop: Mandatory Pit Window 10 - 40 minutes
Driving Assists:
Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7b Download

Schedule EU: Monday 22 January 2019
Practice: 19:00 (UCT) 20 minutes
Qualifying LMP:
19:20 (UTC) 10 minutes
Qualifying GTE:
19:30 (UTC) 10 minutes
Race:
19:40 (UTC) 50 minutes

LMP
  1. Paul Glover
  2. Medilloni
  3. JoelK
  4. Ronnie Böhme
  5. Callum Hornby
  6. PfzFantaribo
  7. Jimlaad43
  8. Celtic Pharaoh
GT2/E - See second page for Bop settings
  1. Faceplant - 458
  2. Craig Dunkley - BMW
  3. Aksu - C7
  4. flavio_joshua - 458
  5. Free slot
  6. Spilskinanka - RSR
  7. Asterix - BMW
  8. HF2000 - 458
  9. Shrooom14 - C7
  10. Kek700 - RSR
  11. vaggelis kordogiannis - BMW
  12. Dmitry Bludyshev - RSR
  13. pattikins - BMW
  14. R.Pike - 458
Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list

BMW 04 C7 02 458 04 RSR 03

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
GT2/E BoP: For ALL Multiclass events, these bop settings will be used for the GTE Class
  • BMW Nothing
  • Corvette 20kg / 35% Restrictor
  • Ferrari 0kg / 15% Restrictor
  • Porsche 20kg / 30% Restrictor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Event: Monday 29 April 2019
  • Cars: Multiclass GTE / Audi R18 E-TRON QUATTRO - Toyota TS040 Hybrid LMP Links
  • Track: Road America 3.6 Download
  • Track Layout: N/A
  • Track Temps: 28c
  • Event Length: 50 minutes
  • Track Conditions: Clear
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL DRIVERS: PLEASE READ AND ENSURE THAT YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE ADDITIONAL RULES THAT APPLY TO ALL MULTICLASS EVENTS

Multiclass
A minimum of six (6) drivers are required before the LMP class will become official. If we have less than six (6) drivers sign up for the LMP class, the class (LMP) will be removed from the event, a day prior to the event taking place. If there are any GTE slots still available, you will be placed in that class (GTE) Should you not want to drive GTE? then please make a post is this thread to that effect.

LMP drivers must ALWAYS drive with your lights on, you are allowed to also flash your lights, if you feel the situation ahead requires this. GTE drivers are not allowed to use your lights in anyway, this also includes "flashing" this rule, will help identify the class of car that may be behind you.

Please Note
The rule above will only be applicable if it does not become dark during the race. When it is dark ALL drivers must use their headlights, regardless of the class in which they are driving, but GTE drivers are still not permitted to flash their headlights.

Overtaking / Lapping
LMP drivers are predominantly responsible for ensuring that a pass is completed safely and successfully. The only requirement of GTE drivers is that they remain on the racing line when shown the blue flag and being overtaken; they should always behave predictably. Meanwhile, the LMP drivers are expected to safely find a way around GTE drivers without forcing them off their line. Headlights should only be flashed to indicate presence, and be used sparingly. And finally, LMP drivers should only initiate an overtake against a GTE car where appropriate and when it is safe to do so.

Drivers ..This is a personal recommendation and not a rule - LMP cars should only be driven by experienced drivers, due to the extra responsibilities involved.

Last edited:
Sign me up as "probably" please, I'll be at Oulton Park watching the British GT & F3 that day but I should be home in time for this. I'll take the 919 please (I've fallen for the LMPs since the last race) and if we don't have enough for LMP I'll take the 458. Silverstone I think may be a little easier to overtake the GT2/E class with all the runoff hopefully. :thumbsup:

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
458 for now, please Craig, although those RSR were damn quick on the straight so maybe I'll switch if I can get a good setup for it. And to be sure: the race will really be 50 minutes?

Sign me up as "probably" please, I'll be at Oulton Park watching the British GT & F3 that day but I should be home in time for this. I'll take the 919 please (I've fallen for the LMPs since the last race) and if we don't have enough for LMP I'll take the 458. Silverstone I think may be a little easier to overtake the GT2/E class with all the runoff hopefully. :thumbsup:

I wish I could be there :thumbsup: ..have fun welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

458 please , what is it the restrictor 15 %????? where is this setup ??? i never look it

I think you are confused my friend ..the restriction is there to make sure all the GTE cars have the same balance of performance. With regards to set up, you either make one yourself, or search for one. Or of course you can use the default setup, which is a very capable setup.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000