Improved AI

Misc Improved AI 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kolarr submitted a new resource:

Improved AI - Austria - Improved version of the F122 Ai

IMPORTANT
This mod is currently only for Austria and will not work on other tracks, more tracks will be coming soon. As this is the first version of this mod, I would love everyone's feedback on how to improve!

This mod will not work online. It is highly recommended to use Standard Damage Rate. There is currently a damage mod in the works that will allow you to use sim damage rate whilst also keeping the front wing and suspension damage realistic.

Description
This mod is an...

Read more about this resource...

Having some issues here.

The AI worked as intended, but the game consistently crashing at the second last corner every time. Do you think it's related to performance mod (which I'm using)? or is there just something missing in the files?
I know what problem you're talking about, I thought I'd fixed it but seems its not. Currently porting the mod to modular mods so I'll see if it still persists there. For now I'd suggest reloading into the race or playing without the mod. Shouldn't be too long until the modular mods port is done

Edit: Also performance files have no impact

Last edited:
Having some issues here.

The AI worked as intended, but the game consistently crashing at the second last corner every time. Do you think it's related to performance mod (which I'm using)? or is there just something missing in the files?
I've just updated to modular mods and haven't come across this crash so far. I hope this fixes it for you. I really appreciate you letting me know about this, if you find anything else please let me know!

Super mod. And great that it is a modular mod.
I only have one question about the Damage Mod. I want to change it myself in the XML's files. Because I installed a performance mod. Would it be possible to show the changed lines in the XML file? So that it is easier to find them faster and to edit them separately.

Otherwise I adapt my performance mod to the damage mod. That works too. I know the XML lines.

For the damage I changed these lines in both Suspension Damage and Wing damage
Suspension:
<SpeedThreshold value="7.5" />
Wing:
<SpeedThreshold value="3.5" />

For the slipstream effects I changed these lines under F1 Aero
<m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleLift value="0.95" />
<m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value="0.87" />

Best mod ever for f1 22, but i think the slipstream and ers are too much strong and there is so much slipstream/ers train
I haven't able to thoroughly test this new version of the mod with my setup yet, but you can try to tune the dirty air to 0.785 and drag reduction to 0.845.

I personally think this is the sweet spot of getting the most balance of realism x action of this year's car after hundreds of hours running it.

I haven't able to thoroughly test this new version of the mod with my setup yet, but you can try to tune the dirty air to 0.785 and drag reduction to 0.845.

I personally think this is the sweet spot of getting the most balance of realism x action of this year's car after hundreds of hours running it.
This is perfect!

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages