Improved AI

Misc Improved AI 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
also another question..my second season is pretty dull safety car/crash wise...no safety cars in 8 races while that wasnt the case in season one...also saw the ai with the mod on ghost in some corners even though ive turned collisions on

how to i download it cuz whenever i download it it comes out as a .rar file and i dont know where to put it either
dowloand the file then u have to download MODULAR MODS BASE FILE on race department after that open the modular mods base file and drag it in to your f1 folder when u are done open the improved ai folder u have to choose one of the many folders but i recommend u to open Copy paste-original folder and just drag the modular mods file in to the f1 folder replace everythinmg and ur done. if u didnt understand me then i am sorry but i am not that good in english. BTW u have a readme.txt file in the imporved ai folder so u can double click it and there is wiritten what u need to do.

Zandvoort is fun but spoiled as the racing line goes too far into the wall (Ferrari crashed with no reason into the wall and the 2nd Red Bull left its mark, too)
1682166659260.png

You can also notice it, if you win and drive on the right and when you cross the line, the AI will make your car scratch nonstop the wall.
Further, I wonder if we can improve the AI not doing this on a wide straight:
1682166869557.png

1682166900906.png
When they should see the car a mile away :D

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 75 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 122 56.5%