Improved AI

Misc Improved AI 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Follow the install instructions inside the Base Files folder, once thats installed drop the _TRACK_AI inside _Active. If you want the damage mod that also goes in _Active
Ok I left the files in the AI folder and placed it in the active folder. The only question I have now is what do I do with the xml files that go with the damage?

can u add (optional) More grip and donwforce so its better for controller players
In f1 21 it was so much fun and easy iwas using 105 difficulty but on f1 22 i cant even be on pole with this bad downforce and grip and cant even catch to cars infront. the donwfroce could be good like in this mod https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/realistic-downforce-grip-mod.47826/
You could try out this mod and see how that helps

I do have the mod installed but i still think the car is just sliding on maps like spain france etc... a always loose the rear very fast.
Did you have that mod installed before installing the ai mod? If so I would recommend trying without it since it does improve grip but also makes the grip drop dramatically with tire wear compared to the stock game.

Did you have that mod installed before installing the ai mod? If so I would recommend trying without it since it does improve grip but also makes the grip drop dramatically with tire wear compared to the stock game.
ive put your mod and then ive put the tyrecompounds files into the folder and the grip and downforce is still bad
can u someho manage to get the better downforce and grip so the car will be sticking on the floor like in f1 21 ?

Thank you for the rapid updates!

Btw, I've tried the new modular version of this mod and did some rerun on Austria to test if the crashing issue still occurring (which it no longer did). But I've notice the Ai no longer dig their wheels on the grass like they did with the very first version of the mod, also seemingly a little less committed in side-by-side situation (almost like the vanilla game Ai)

I've also try running the new Ai on Miami and Bahrain, and also didn't feel as significant of a change compare to the vanilla Ai (or was I just imagining things?)

I wonder if the current version of the mod is tuned down? or is there actually something wrong that might preventing it from working as intended?

Thank you for the rapid updates!

Btw, I've tried the new modular version of this mod and did some rerun on Austria to test if the crashing issue still occurring (which it no longer did). But I've notice the Ai no longer dig their wheels on the grass like they did with the very first version of the mod, also seemingly a little less committed in side-by-side situation (almost like the vanilla game Ai)

I've also try running the new Ai on Miami and Bahrain, and also didn't feel as significant of a change compare to the vanilla Ai (or was I just imagining things?)

I wonder if the current version of the mod is tuned down? or is there actually something wrong that might preventing it from working as intended?
Well I toned down the ai using grass as they would do it lap after lap without fail, even without any cars near them. For Miami and Jeddah its impossible for me to make the ai as punchy as other tracks due to the way codemasters made those files and for bahrain I did notice that too in the few laps that I tested it but I needed to get tracks out asap and forgot about it so thanks for the reminder xD

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.9%