Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

Doesn't seem to make any difference which version I use. Get the following message in CM on crashing

Error might have something to do with:

00007FFBB6DCA719 (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException
00007FFB90A8EF53 (MSVCR120): (filename not available): CxxThrowException
00007FFB90B3094E (MSVCP120): (filename not available): std::_Xinvalid_argument
AC\inireader.cpp (387): INIReader::getInt
AC\caravatar.cpp (582): CarAvatar::initCommon
AC\caravatar.cpp (889): CarAvatar::CarAvatar
AC\sim.cpp (1446): Sim::addCar
AC\racemanager.cpp (462): RaceManager::initOffline
AC\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
AC\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
AC\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen::postRender
AC\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
00007FFBB8937BD4 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
00007FFBB9B0CE51 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart
1.47 or whatever the current recommended patch version is should work.

Not giving much to go off of. I will say, everyone who has purchased the car and cared enough to ask for help (if needed) has gotten it to work, so it's not the car.

There's a small chance one of the recent AC updates broke some patch compatibility, but I ran AC with extended physics cars (including P13) today, so that's unlikely.

the decision to bring a pay mod should also bring the foresight that this includes the obligation to support the product at least some time. Any reactions?
The car came out in October 2019. How long is 'at least some time' in your view?
(Of course I hope the car will work with future version of CSP, I really like it and changing around CSP versions, while no big hassle, is not optimal)

It's being supported, that's what "try CSP 1.46" is. Not much more to suggest based on a partial log, which doesn't even show whether the car got installed. (not having the entire mod installed is the most likely cause of it failing in every version of CSP fwiw)

the decision to bring a pay mod should also bring the foresight that this includes the obligation to support the product at least some time. Any reactions?
What Gevatter and Stereo said, but also, IER isn't really accountable for newer versions of patch breaking the car. It only ever has issues because of a bug with the patch, not because of an incompatibility.

If your car is loading in showroom but not game, that's quite odd. Did you mess with the data acd?

Don't get me wrong. I am happy about every good mod and the IER is one of the best out there (besides some others). And because it is one of the best I have the wish that it works as long as possible. There are many many good mods without costs to download which are working perfectly over a long time period. So the wish, that a pay-mod works longer than 10 months (since October 2019) is not asked to much in my opinion.
The author could have known that the customers have that wish. E.g. in Europe you have two years of guarantee for bought products. I think one year without changing on CSP is "at least".

CSP version updates are being released that have mod-breaking bugs, it's not some intentional change that the mod needs to be updated for, it's that CSP versions are for testing specific new functionality without caring how many other things it breaks. Next time there's a "stable" CSP release, that's been tested to work across all the features the car requires, the recommendation will move to match that.

Last edited:
The author could have known that the customers have that wish. E.g. in Europe you have two years of guarantee for bought products. I think one year without changing on CSP is "at least".
Again, the mod didn't break, the environment the mod needs to work broke, temporarily. IER are not responsible in changes to the environment, and even the European Gewährleistung wouldn't cover that, it only covers issues with the thing itself.

A working environment to use the car is literally 4 clicks away. I don't think people would be happy to have no CSP updates for "at least" a year just so you don't have to switch versions around. Like I said, not ideal atm, but workable and not worth making a hassle about.

Don't get me wrong. I am happy about every good mod and the IER is one of the best out there (besides some others). And because it is one of the best I have the wish that it works as long as possible. There are many many good mods without costs to download which are working perfectly over a long time period. So the wish, that a pay-mod works longer than 10 months (since October 2019) is not asked to much in my opinion.

It'd be nice for it to keep working, sure, but it uses an unofficial extension that is constantly in development and constantly has new bugs. People need to understand that. The mod still works perfectly with the version of the extension that is recommended in the documentation. If you decide to update your CSP to another version that is on you, not on Jackson or IER as an entity. It works with what it says it will work with.

Another breaking issue with 1.62

The car disconnects from my wheel input everytime before a "break and then high speed" turn. Like eau rouge and stowe.

I downgraded to 1.61 just to drive this car for now but i don't know how much longer i can keep ignoring new csp versions... It'd be great to have kinda a fallback vanilla ac physics solution because i reckon future csp updates will just keep breaking this car.
Edit: Spoke too soon. My wheel just disconnected at silverstone...

Last edited:
Just an FYI for those out there that were having either the crash on loading issue or the issue than SunBro was having with the wheel losing input through high speed corners like Eau Roughe, CSP 1.64 seems to have fixed these issues for me.

Sadly 1.64 still was having issues for me, and updating to most recent version didn't solve it either.
Noticed though, the crashes only happen for me when there's AI driving P13 as well, if i'm the only P13 on track it runs fine.
Will try to investigate with some CSP options on/off.
EDIT: it also happens when you're alone on track but not driving, car is stationary for some time. Altho i don't have anything to prove this, it's just an observation of events repeated multiple times.

Last edited:
Sadly 1.64 still was having issues for me, and updating to most recent version didn't solve it either.
Noticed though, the crashes only happen for me when there's AI driving P13 as well, if i'm the only P13 on track it runs fine.
Will try to investigate with some CSP options on/off.
EDIT: it also happens when you're alone on track but not driving, car is stationary for some time. Altho i don't have anything to prove this, it's just an observation of events repeated multiple times.

Yup any CSP after 1.60 broke this mod. I get booted back to CM with Game:Update error message after couple of laps. Any mods after 1.60 also seems to have broken some of the Masterkey AUdi R8 and GT3 car mods.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%