Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

What are you talking ? Why taking about murder and death ? Be careful of what about your talking....
He's talking about himself.

About the mod: You buy the car the way it is at the time you buy it. You don't buy any potential future updates or even bugfixes unless explicitly stated in a signed contract. If you don't like that, remember it next time and wait for reviews and peoples opinions so you can be absolutely sure you can live with the way the mod you buy is at that time without you needing to whine about it every week.

• Deleted member 223075

He's talking about himself.

About the mod: You buy the car the way it is at the time you buy it. You don't buy any potential future updates or even bugfixes unless explicitly stated in a signed contract. If you don't like that, remember it next time and wait for reviews and peoples opinions so you can be absolutely sure you can live with the way the mod you buy is at that time without you needing to whine about it every week.

Yeah i understood too late.

And i'm not complaining every week but if you sell something is had to be the same standard as others team that also sell their works but with all Kunos standard (including LODs).

Because with this way of doing it, anyone here can do the same by saying "I'll finish later" or "when I have time" ...

For free mods i don't care but when you paid for something, you can expect a fully finished mod (or finished within 1-2 months)

I'm probably not the only one who thinks or no one dares to say it.

Well, clearly the appeal to humanity didn't work for this particular individual.

In any case, the car doesn't "need" to be the same standard. It's far beyond anything that's been done before in many respects and has (well documented) limitations that were known before purchase. And for $5, it's easier to refund than deal with annoyances like this. Especially over something as non-critical as LODs, especially with how well AC runs, even on outdated hardware.

Yeah i understood too late.

And i'm not complaining every week but if you sell something is had to be the same standard as others team that also sell their works but with all Kunos standard (including LODs).

Because with this way of doing it, anyone here can do the same by saying "I'll finish later" or "when I have time" ...

For free mods i don't care but when you paid for something, you can expect a fully finished mod (or finished within 1-2 months)

I'm probably not the only one who thinks or no one dares to say it.
Get a grip. Why don't you spend your time doing something worthwhile instead of complaining about something that doesn't even affect your driving experience. Grow up, and wait for it patiently like the rest of us ADULTS.

I've just been acquainting myself with the CM showroom car params section and I noticed for this car that the physical wheelbase appears a bit shorter and narrower than visual model. I noticed the suspension didn't display either, but I figured that its probably encrypted. Is that what's going on with the wheels too?

I'm enjoying this car's physics a lot. Wow, it's fast too!

I'd like to set up a championship with it and I'm trying to work out if the (Kunos) Toyota TS040 LMP1 would be a suitable opponent in a grid of AI.

Reading the blurb on this car, the P 13c, it's a 2013 LMP1 which (I'm wondering) would be a fair match for the TS040 (a 2014 LMP1).

Can someone, who knows more about such issues, give advice?

I've been racing the P13 against the Audi and Toyota lately myself. 150KG ballast and 35% Restrictor on both cars has given me roughly a 2.5 second spread from 1st-last in a field of 24 cars with AI at 95% +/- 5%. Top speed and acceleration off the corner are fairly even, but the Hybrid cars still have some advantage off the line. I've raced them at Watkins, Daytona, Kyalami and Spa under these settings.

I've just been acquainting myself with the CM showroom car params section and I noticed for this car that the physical wheelbase appears a bit shorter and narrower than visual model. I noticed the suspension didn't display either, but I figured that its probably encrypted. Is that what's going on with the wheels too?
Yes, the physics are encrypted for confidentiality.

I'm enjoying this car's physics a lot. Wow, it's fast too!

I'd like to set up a championship with it and I'm trying to work out if the (Kunos) Toyota TS040 LMP1 would be a suitable opponent in a grid of AI.

Reading the blurb on this car, the P 13c, it's a 2013 LMP1 which (I'm wondering) would be a fair match for the TS040 (a 2014 LMP1).

Can someone, who knows more about such issues, give advice?
As Penguin said, will need quite a lot of BoP to balance them on multiple tracks. The P13 can run much higher downforce, but overall efficiency is similar to the TS040 (which isn't an accurate representation of the real car, but that's not an issue in this case). It has quite a lot more power than the KS car, but also no hybrid.

I don't think there is a qualifying tyre per se, just the softest compound you can get a flying lap in on without overheating the tyre to the point of loss of adhesion. If you check out the user manual inside the zip there is a section covering the compounds and dynamics of the tyres.

In the ALMS (current IMSA as well), you had to start the race on your “quali” tires, so they’re just your race compound, maybe one softer, if you’re going for realism. Otherwise what Penguin said.

I've been using this car quite a bit recently, set myself up a championship with it.

I'd just like to say....

It is so bloody good. The physics... oh wow! What a total pleasure to drive! I love it.

And on another point: the brakes. (And BTW I'm fairly ignorant of these points). The DRM mod had brakes that needed warming up a bit before being effective. I am surprised that that is a thing with this car - a very modern, high performance car. I don't know of this brake-warming being needed in other AC cars. Is that cos those cars aren't done right or is this car one of the very few that need brakes warmed? (am I just too clueless to wonder about such questions?)

Carbon-carbon brake do need to be up to temp to work, and even most road cars even with track pads will need to be warmed up to performance the best. Street cars that needs to be able to stop at that redlight no matter what kind of condition first thing in the morning tend to not need to do that but they also won't survive lap after lap on the track...

I've been using this car quite a bit recently, set myself up a championship with it.

I'd just like to say....

It is so bloody good. The physics... oh wow! What a total pleasure to drive! I love it.

And on another point: the brakes. (And BTW I'm fairly ignorant of these points). The DRM mod had brakes that needed warming up a bit before being effective. I am surprised that that is a thing with this car - a very modern, high performance car. I don't know of this brake-warming being needed in other AC cars. Is that cos those cars aren't done right or is this car one of the very few that need brakes warmed? (am I just too clueless to wonder about such questions?)
As noted above, carbon-carbon compounds don’t work well cold.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 218 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 17.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 15.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 67 27.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 83 33.6%