HUDOne 2016 (Live telemetry data viewer for Android)

Misc HUDOne 2016 (Live telemetry data viewer for Android) 5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
cjackson submitted a new resource:

HUDOne 2016 (Live telemetry data viewer for Android) - HUD, Graph, track view for F1 2016

Telemetry data viewer for Android with screens showing circuit view, HUD view with lap times, throttle, brake, fuel and rev info and also with simple HUD view like in game steering wheel LCD, Speed, Gear, Throttle, Brake, Steer vs Distance Graph views.

You need to allow unknown sources first to install or you can find it in store and download
View attachment 158881 View attachment 158881 View attachment 158882 View attachment 158883 View attachment 158884...

Read more about this resource...

I can't seem to make it work. The screen is black and it only shows the options of the app. A much clearer instruction would be nice or even a video about it.

I can't seem to make it work. The screen is black and it only shows the options of the app. A much clearer instruction would be nice or even a video about it.
I'll reply to your review, but I don't have PC version of game to record a video. Console versions are easy to set up. I'll just get some screenshot when I go home.

cjackson updated HUDOne 2016 (Live telemetry data viewer for Android) with a new update entry:

Fixed position info

Fixed position info,
DRS leds blinks if available but not open (This might be better drawn later)
REV lights steps fixed but needed testing. I will update this when I can play the game and get enough data.
Save Telemetry now saves lap times also
Analyzer App in development to review all data saved by this app.

View attachment 158995
You can ( will :) ) zoom, scroll through data see graphs in detail. All lap data will be seen, not like in this app where you can see current,last and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Things like this on PC need wi-fi to work or does USB to phone work? Never used these things like motec etc, but would like to set it up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back