HUDOne 2016 (Live telemetry data viewer for Android)

Misc HUDOne 2016 (Live telemetry data viewer for Android) 5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can't make this work. My computer is connected to my network with a cable and my phone is using mobile data (I have unlimited data). Do I need both devices to be connected to the same network?

i cant make it work. i do all it says but it says app started listening from port 20777 but nothing happens. i change the ip from the my doc file but nothing. can u help me plz. i connect via wifi and via cable but same result. btw the ip from my phone is different than the ip that the program says i put both but i got the same result

I don't have PC version of the game but if you entered the IP and make it true should make the game start sending to that IP. You could give static IP to your phone in your home wi-fi to be sure you entered correct IP to config file. App shows the first local ip it gets. If you connected it through wi-fi and usb (or through ethernet with some dongle) at same time, I think you get wired connection ip first. Try giving static IP to phone and make sure your PC firewall configured to not interrupt with connection. You could gave permission to game if it is the issue.

works for my android phone but not on my android tablet, I keep getting the apk error message whenever I try to install it, any idea what I'm doing wrong or how I could get it to work on my tablet?

works for my android phone but not on my android tablet, I keep getting the apk error message whenever I try to install it, any idea what I'm doing wrong or how I could get it to work on my tablet?
If you couldn't install at all, you could get the error message by using adb on computer and try installing application from there. It might not be compatible for your tablet, which is first to come to my mind. You could check play store to see if it is available for your tablet.

cjackson updated HUDOne 2016 (Live telemetry data viewer for Android) with a new update entry:

Fix for drawing error on some devices

* Drawing not appearing on screen bottom sometimes on some devices (Nexus 5 was reported) error fixed by showing Action Bar. If your device getting this error, after opening app click "Hide This Time" option from menu. If your device shows everything correctly, click "Hide Always" from menu, for hiding Action Bar forever.
* Added zoom buttons to Speedometer view for adjusting view according to device screen

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back