How Many Formula 1 Circuits Have You Visited?

Monza ,Watkins Glen, but Monza was still the best. Would have given anything to drive the old Spa circuit though, still my favorite of all tracks.

Nords/nurburgring, Vallelunga (well testing track for F1 :) ) and I think I should be vising Jerez before end of the year .. not much .. but I was paid and I was alone on those tracks so not gonna complain ;)

5..............Oh, you wanted to know which?
Mosport, Mt.Tremblant, Watkins Glen, Montreal and Monaco (the last one was a walk around the week prior to the F1 race and then a ride with the tour guide).

Seriously, if I lived in the UK or Europe it would be a lot more. Seriously jealous of my overseas friends :)

Oscar y Juan Gálvez, back in 2003 when I was a kid. We saw a race with some tiny Fiat 600 race cars. F1's last visit wasn't too distant in time back then.

I went to Valencia to see the DTM and the F3; Jerez for the winter test in 2007,2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, also for the Renault 3.5 in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018, and for the Formula 2 in 2017; Montmeló( Barcelona) 2014 and 2018; Monte Carlo i this year also; and Portimao next October.

If old F1 circuits are also valid, well...
Monza, Nordschleife Tourist, Nurburgring GP: on these three I've driven a few cars.
And then Barcelona and Montecarlo as a spectator (F1 tests and F1 Classics respectively).
Plus Silverstone and Hockenheim just from the outside (damn they were closed!).

Melbourne, Sepang, Singapore, Barcelona, and Monaco. All full race weekends with few days both sides extra, all prety awesome, especially Monaco.

Indianapolis from 2000-2007 ahhh the sound of Schumi coming round the last corner during the very 1st practice in 2000 while everyone else went into the pits, beautiful sound!
And Watkins Glen.

Indianapolis, COTA, and Long Beach. Also, I have seen the car park they used in Vegas, but only as a car park, never saw the track set up.:)

Lakeside Raceway here just north of Brisbane. Hosted the 1966 and 1969 AGP.

Legendary drivers such as Jack Brabham, Bruce McLaren, Graham Hill, Denny Hulme, Jim Clark, Phil Hill, Derek Bell, Jochen Rindt and others raced there.

LakesidePark_1966-australiangrandprix.jpg

Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve is only a subway ride away from my place... I used to go there regularly to bike (the track is accessible to runners, cyclists and in-line skaters when there's no racing) but nowadays, it's hard to go there from where I live. I must say, it was pretty cool to ride the track on my bicycle! :geek::geek::geek::geek:

I also went to Monaco. Walked the streets, making sure I was following the exact layout of the track. I think every F1 fan should go there once... Because once you've seen it with your own eyes, you realise how *insane* it is to hold a F1 race there. TV just does not do justice to the elevation change of the short straight after Ste-Devote (it's really steeper than I thought) and how incredibly tight and steep the double Mirabeau hairpin is. I was completely blown away by that track.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back