How Many Formula 1 Circuits Have You Visited?

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
SilverstoneWing.jpg

Having recently ticked off the Circuit de Jerez in Spain, I became curious as to how many Formula 1 circuits I have visited in my life, and then how many other people have.

As Formula 1 fans, we spend our weekends watching the fastest racing cars driving around some of the best ribbons of tarmac on Earth, and they usually look fantastic. The nerdy parts of our brains make us want to visit them, so how many have you been to?

I, for example, have visited 9 circuits.
Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Le Mans, AVUS, Hockenheim, Valencia, Jerez and Melbourne.

(For a full list of Formula 1 circuits, look here - http://www.statsf1.com/en/circuits.aspx - to work out which streets you have been to if you are unsure.)

Share your stories of visits and photos if you wish. Did you go to that Grand Prix? Why did you visit the circuit? Did you plan a holiday destination specifically because it was once an F1 circuit?

Silverstone, Donington Park, Brands Hatch, Aintree and Brooklands. (Well the last two I have only visited to have a look). :)

Silverstone, Monza and Imola.

From the plane however I've also spotted Aintree, Donington, Brooklands, Brands Hatch, Hockenheim, Zaandvoort and Magny Cours :geek:

Aaaand Top Gear test track (Dunsfold) where F1 stars were setting their times on ;)

(all of the circuits were visited in Google Earth - does that count?)

Just three :mad: : Monaco (during practice), Paul Ricard (full week-end) and Barcelona (winter testing days).

Hope I can visit a day Spa, Silverstone and Monza. (Yep, i love EU tracks).

Spa, Monaco, Hockenheim, Nürburgring, RedBullRing, LeMans. Do classic F1 tracks Zandvoort & Zolder and near future (?) Assen Circuit also count ;)

Last edited:
Dijon-Prenois, Le Mans, Magny-Cours, Monaco and what's left of Reims-Gueux. Nice places but not quite close to Laguna Seca's awesomeness.

I hope I can visit Suzuka and Fuji one day.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 145 13.8%