HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

The only thing I care about is Forza Horizon 4, which I am going to buy as soon as I can. It's based in Edinburgh (where I've just spent 4 years), and seemingly has some Cotswolds in it too (Just west of my home in Oxford). It's fair to say I have very legitimate reasons to buy this game, not just that it's the sequel to FH3, which I loved!

The only thing I care about is Forza Horizon 4, which I am going to buy as soon as I can. It's based in Edinburgh (where I've just spent 4 years), and seemingly has some Cotswolds in it too (Just west of my home in Oxford). It's fair to say I have very legitimate reasons to buy this game, not just that it's the sequel to FH3, which I loved!
i'm more a gran turismo guy, never really liked the idea of horizon. but as it's the uk i'm thinking of getting it. pre-order for fallout 76 already stands, i'm hyped for cyberpunk 2077, hitman 2 is also interesting as it bases around racing, forza, fifa 19. man my wallet is gonna die because of all this good :poop:

never really liked the idea of horizon
I didn't really get it either. I didn't see why freeroam was so appealing, but I watched a few Failrace videos on FH3 and it convinced me to give it a go. Tried the FH3 demo and bought the full game the next day. If the world and the car list is good, freeroam works wonders.

Going 200mph through a town, or 300mph down a motorway ducking between traffic is definitely worth the money :roflmao:

I didn't really get it either. I didn't see why freeroam was so appealing, but I watched a few Failrace videos on FH3 and it convinced me to give it a go. Tried the FH3 demo and bought the full game the next day. If the world and the car list is good, freeroam works wonders.

Going 200mph through a town, or 300mph down a motorway ducking between traffic is definitely worth the money :roflmao:
looking at the car list, there are some absolute beauties in there, the senna, the vulcan, centenario :inlove:

TES VI
say no more
which we won't see coming out for the next 3/4 years or so, maybe even more :p

Sorry about the delay, Formula Student and Dissertations kinda get in the way :roflmao:

Anyway, the storm's moving. Make sure you're in the circle in 3 moves, or you'll start taking damage (25HP per move in the storm)
2Zone.jpg

Shots are starting to be fired. Will we have any casualties soon?

The storm being the white circle or the purple?
The white circle is the safe zone, where the storm stops. The purple is the storm itself. If you're in the purple, it starts hurting you. Basically, you want to be inside the white circle by the time the purple storm gets there.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.