2018 FIFA World Cup

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Russia FIFA 2018 World Cup Football.png

With pain in my heart I am opening this topic. My country didn't quality for the world championship in Russia but hey that's life. Still other countries to cheer for eh?

Who are your favorites? What did you think of the match of the day? Etc.

Use this thread for your football world championships discussions.

If you don't want to know scores about sports, stay offline :)

So who is your favorite for the title? I think Portugal, with the current shape of Ronaldo is one of the finalists.

I can't believe that Germany won't get their act together so them v Portugal would be a good bet.
Thank goodness the group stage matches are far more entertaining than the last time.

Thank goodness the group stage matches are far more entertaining than the last time.
Absolutely. In previous tournaments I watched all the matches of my country live and ignore the rest as they were boring as can be. Now there are so many surprises during the first round, crazy.

I don't think we will see many B-Squads in action this time :)

Well Iceland have melted, Brazil look unsettled and Switzerland are ticking along nicely.
Group E looks very interesting and today Germany need to win or else.
Wowzer.:D

It's a well maybe scenario for me, just think what a run in to the final if they went out, it would blow things wide open, although I do agree it's unlikely, but Sweden are no mugs.

The German war mongerers are out?
Phuuuh, now I can watch the WC at last...
They did not even had a dependance in Russia, all commentary was from Tegernsee...

Me and my two sons are loving the whole thing. We love the World Cup. We drink beer, we shout at the TV. We even watch it in the heat of the conservatory at 40 degrees to make us feel like we are there.
Loving it.
Come on England.
And that is coming from a Welshman. :):thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back