HTC Vive

Heusinkveld Sprint pedals occasionally stops responding mid race !

SultanZuul

10RPM
Jul 8, 2018
I got my new Heusinkveld Sprint pedals a couple of weeks ago and they are amazing! I almost exclusively race Assetto Corsa Competizione. However, twice they have started to act up mid race! Either you get stuck in full throttle or they do not respond at all and same with the breaks. If you wait a few seconds they respond again for a second and then they act up again!? It is like they get stuck in on/off loop. Anyone have the same issue or suggestion on what is happening?

anton_Chez

1000RPM
Jun 1, 2016
Could be faulty USB cable or motherboard port. Never underestimate the ability for USB to completely destroy your sim racing experience.

SultanZuul

10RPM
Jul 8, 2018
Hi Enzo!
I tried here a couple of days before mailing you guys. So, I hope I have my answer already!

Mar 9, 2019
This also happened to me three times in Assetto Corsa in only 5 days of using the pedals. The pedals seems to get stuck to the last known position and does not respond to any more inputs. Using Alt-Tab to go into the SmartControl software shows that the pedals do not register any values. The only solution to recover from this is to unplug and replug the USB cable either on the pedal or computer end. The problem happened using two different USB ports (both were used in the past for Logitech wheel/pedals and I had no problems dropping connection).

@Enzo Fazzi I will be sending an email out to you guys as well in case you want to post an update/solution to help other people that may have similar issue

Pav997

10RPM
Sep 8, 2018
What wheels are you guys using? If direct drive you have an emi issue. You need to earth bond everything to everything.