Too many endurance races....:rolleyes:
auweh.jpg

And with GTR2..also too many 24hrs events...:whistling:

@Ole Marius Myrvold: Are you kidding???
lol.jpg

:whistling::D:D

Last edited:
View attachment 186045
RaceDepartment asks our readers to share with us all how much time you have put into your favourite sims.

With the useful features of the Steam Platform allowing the user to see exactly how many hours one has spend in each game installed on our PC's, I thought it might be interesting to know how much time our great community has invested in sim racing since using the platform.

Now obviously off Steam playing isn't recorded, and some of the games have been out much longer than others so this isn't exactly a scientifically accurate test but more a bit of fun.. however wouldn't it be interesting to see which game has the highest ranked play time amongst our readers?

So the question to you all for this weekend is:

Tell us in list order (highest first) how much in game time you have spent for each of the sim games in your Steam library.

To help with ease of reading I have also added a quick poll to this article asking you which title you have amassed the most time playing. I've included the "big hitting" sim games, however some of the lesser known titles may not be included. Please feel free to combine your times for Game Stockcar Extreme and AMS, as both are essentially the same game.. .

Ok folks, have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing the results below and in the poll!

Editors note: The image at the top of the article isn't my own Steam page but one taken from the internet. I'm too lazy to screen print my own... google is your friend people... :)

Hmmm...
Every time I attempt to respond to a thread I only seem to quote the original post!
Can someone please explain exactly what I should be doing.....

Highlight the text you want to quote, left click the "+quote" icon that comes up, go to the message box where you want to type, left click in the box once (to get the curser in), left click the "insert quotes" button in blue at the bottom left of the box, that should insert your quote then you can drop the curser down a couple of lines with the return key and type your message. Once done hit post reply and that's it :)

Let me know if it works!

I have too much games of too much genres, so a screen wouldn't work.
So better I resume most played racing games:
[Note: only Steam games into this list.]

Sorted by hours played:
497 Assetto Corsa (2nd most played)
209 Race 07 (9th)
199 Test Drive Unlimtied 2 (10th)
103 GRID (22th)
58 DiRT Rally (35th)
53 DiRT 3 (39th)
51 DiRT 3 Complete Edition (42th)
44 DiRT 2 (48th)
36 Carmageddon: Reincarnation (58th)
19.2 Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (76th)
14.5 Need for Speed: SHIFT (98th)

Hmmm...
Every time I attempt to respond to a thread I only seem to quote the original post!
Can someone please explain exactly what I should be doing.....

Are you pressing the reply button at the bottom of the first post? That makes it quote that post. If you just want to post something, below the last message there is a text box to type in your msg, or press reply somewhere and delete the automatical quote before typing :p

Too much or way to little depending on the way you look at it :D

AC - 982 H
rFactor 2 - 234 H (Plus non-steam playing time, which is much bigger than that)
GSCE - 137 H
AMS - 107 H
ETS 2 - 30H
Dirt Rally - 26H
Raceroom - 12H
Beam.NG / Kartkraft / City car driving - 2H each

Without doubt Race07...around 1000 hours or so. FS9 is by far the most played sim. Should be around ten thousands of hours. Flew around the world twice (realtime) and flew for years around Europe.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back