Have Your Say: Tell Us Your Game Time!

2017-04-16_120637.jpg

Everyone is free to play whatever they want for sure. But i still don't get the Assetto Corsa phenomenom. But yeah, enough have been said about pros and cons in the sims war.

AMS 415h
rFACTOR2 beguining at it. just 30h or so

Last edited:
Assetto Corsa almost 1700 hours.
To answer the comments above, I think AC gets lots of hours because it's a driving sim before being a racing sim. Plus it has so many mods. Me, i could drive around in some cars forever. I also joined a league. Third, there's always some new mod track, car or app to try.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be able to tell how many hours I put to sleep in GTR2, but I think its more than Assetto Corsa - which I have 646 hours in.

While the poll above focuses on Race Department readers, the reality is very much different on a global scale outside of Race Department, Assetto Corsa and Project CARS user base is a thousand times bigger, not including console users.
AMS and rFactor 2 barely gets a mention anywhere outside of the so called popular "Sim racing blog and news" sites, I feel sorry for rFactor as a brand, I just don't think rFactor 2 will ever be as popular as it's older sister no matter how much they throw at it, and try bringing it up to the modern standard of many racing titles sim and none sim, where did it all go wrong, such a shame, I had one of my best gaming times playing rFactor1 and meeting new friends, Assetto Corsa is the racing sim that has more "Play time on record" as steam calls it, than any other games in my steam library.

I voted R3E..but in total hrs on Steam it would say PC1, but that is because I was a member of the community from the start..(brings a shiver down my spine)..but in physical racing it would be R3E, followed closely by iRacing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.6%