Have Your Say: Tell Us Your Game Time!

721 hours so far in AC for a current racing sim, but I'll hazard a rough (and probably underestimated) guess at around 4-5 times that on both GTR2 and rF1 in their day. GTR2 moreso than rF1, so I've put that one in the poll.

You missed GPL in there btw. Still plenty diehards playing that one as their main sim.

AC 1531hrs
My Summer Car 15hrs
ETS2 11hrs
Dirt Rally 4hrs (would really play more of this if not for a massive stutter problem at high graphics)
R3E 0.8hrs

I've played some GSCE but not on steam. Probably 30-50 hours?

_20170416_073605.JPG

2d0ceap.jpg

Assetto Corsa is the easy winner on Steam but Richard Burns Rally could possibly be very close.

Automobilista should be the 2nd on Steam but apparently hours from beta-build does not count. Hours spent for final build is only 18,5 but since I pretty much only use the beta-build it couldn't be much further from the thruth.

Last edited:
Project CARS: 311
Raceroom:227
Assetto: 209
Others: less than 200
I was actually surprised of my numbers, pCARS having so much more hours than the good old Raceroom. But that's the truth here :) Also I cannot explain how come I have driven that much with Assetto Corsa, tought it must be under 200. Strange, as I don't even like it much.

I'm relatively new to simracing, so I spent a lot more time in other games than just sims (1500h in bf4)
and I think ive spent another 1000h in Trackmania before they moved to steam.
#1.PNG
#2.PNG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back