Hardware Steering Lock (SimHub plugin)

Misc Hardware Steering Lock (SimHub plugin) 0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, is there any way to make a donation, to help you not leave this job.
Hehe. There is a paypal in the readme if you want to buy me a beer :)
It’s no job to update it once in a while. What would be more beneficial is to actually know a way to set the lock on more wheels.
Also we’ll have to see what AC2 brings. In any case this is open source so in worst case scenario someone can carry the torch on.

I used to love this plug in but lately my wheel won’t line up with what’s on screen when I use it :(

If I turn it off, all fine, but on, the wheel and screen don’t align :(

Is there a bug? (I’ve tried 0.7 and 0.8)
IMG_2545.jpeg

I used to love this plug in but lately my wheel won’t line up with what’s on screen when I use it :(

If I turn it off, all fine, but on, the wheel and screen don’t align :(

Is there a bug? (I’ve tried 0.7 and 0.8)
View attachment 658143
Also having the same isssue after the ACC 1.9 patch. When I disable the plugin everythings works ok. There must be something wrong with the plugin or in the simhub.. I have t300 btw. Updated the drivers yesterday but no luck

Last edited:
It was already set to 10 and was perfectly fine before the 1.9. I can't be sure what's wrong because last days we received a lot of updates, acc, simhub, tm, Windows.. I hope that I'm not the only one having this issue.. If I'm not, I hope you can find a fix for this :)
I can't find a fix for this cause I don't know what the issue is. Show me the SH log at least.
Do you feel that the plugin changes the lock of the wheel? Like before you start the game you have it e.g. on 900 (set in the driver) and when you get in the car it changes? E.g. to 720.

Anyone with TM having any issues?

Mine was user error, I’ve changed the in game rotation to 0 (I missed that in instructions, perhaps the 1.9 or 1.9.1 update reset that.

I’m back to fully working again.

Thank you

I can't find a fix for this cause I don't know what the issue is. Show me the SH log at least.
Do you feel that the plugin changes the lock of the wheel? Like before you start the game you have it e.g. on 900 (set in the driver) and when you get in the car it changes? E.g. to 720.

Anyone with TM having any issues?
Well, sorry for keeping you busy.. I dont know why but it started to work normally as always.. I didnt do anything different, didnt change anything at all and it just works ok. Probably something messed up in my PC.. Thanks for your time and the hardwork!

Getting an error on simhub startup with the 0.9 version of the plugin.
View attachment 666939
1. Update your SimHub to latest version
2. If latest check if you have a file: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\log4net.dll
3. Click properties->details-> version. Is it 2.0.15.0?
If not or you don't have that file reinstall simhub.
If you reinstall and still don't have that file let me know.

Last edited:
1. Update your SimHub to latest version
2. If latest check if you have a file: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\log4net.dll
3. Click properties->details-> version. Is it 2.0.15.0?
If not or you don't have that file reinstall simhub.
If you reinstall and still don't have that file let me know.
Yup, that sorted it, hadn't noticed there's a new version of Simhub. Cheers. :)

Have you looked into the possibility of support for MOZA wheel bases?
I haven't and just by myself I won't. It's not a matter of will or time. I don't have know how for a specific hardware and that specific hardware to test.

If anyone wants some more wheels to be supported talk to your wheel's manufacturer. Ask them how to programmatically set hard lock on that wheel, ask to provide some sample code (in any modern language) and then we can think of supporting that wheel.

It would be nice if there was also support for Logitech steering wheels as in the no longer updated project at this address:

I know it's not easy because I saw the ACTOOLS code on github and it brings with it many dependencies to communicate with Logitech programs, but I could act as a tester for the G923 model

THANKS HAVNER

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea