Hardware Steering Lock (SimHub plugin)

Misc Hardware Steering Lock (SimHub plugin) 0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Havner submitted a new resource:

Hardware Steering Lock (SimHub plugin) - Automatic hardware steering lock set depending on the car you drive

Simple SimHub plugin for setting wheel rotation based on ACC car

ACC doesn't have a soft lock option. This plugin allows to use hard lock option with 1:1 steering ratio. The same way Content Manager does that.

Currently it works for:
  • MMOs
  • all SimuCUBEs (1, 2S, 2P, 2U)
  • Thrustmasters (300, 500, TGT, TMX, TSPC, TSXW, TX, F1)
Instalation

Put the plugin in SimHub folder. Enable it in SimHub.

Configuration of your...

Read more about this resource...

As it is right now it will not. If there is a way to limit rotation angle of SS2 programmatically it could be added, but I don't know that. Someone would need to ask their support for SDK/API to do that.

It works very well with my TS-PC Racer, but only in normal mode. Is it possible to activate the function for the extended mode?

Please explain to me what is normal and extended mode. I don't own any TS hardware. The TS implementation is based on Content Manager so it should work in the same way CM does. It would also be helpful for you to explain this based on how well CM and original AC works with your hardware regarding to hard lock.

In the current version it doesn't, but as G27 is supported in the Content Manager it probably could be supported here as well. The implementation is kinda magic though and I'm not really proficient in C#. If anyone is I can point to the implementation and tell what needs to be done. Then I'll gladly accept patches. The project is open source.

It seems that option does not work with TS-PC bases thats why Im asking
The project is open source, you can easily make it AC compatible. I don't have such plans. CM should support TS-PC. If my project does CM should as well as my code is based on theirs (literally, my code for thrustmasters is taken directly from Content Manager). If it doesn't work for you I'd suggest reporting a bug or asking for help with CM.

It seems that option does not work with TS-PC bases thats why Im asking
I had a user reporting above that TS-PC does not work with my plugin in advanced mode. I had another one on the ACC forums saying the same. And this is probably the same issue you are experiencing with CM. Bad information is that it will not work with my plugin as well. Good information is that we can make it work and then you can take this info to the author of CM and ask him to fix it as well.

Do you have ACC? Could you test it with TSPC and tell me the output of simhub in normal and advanced mode?

I had a user reporting above that TS-PC does not work with my plugin in advanced mode. I had another one on the ACC forums saying the same. And this is probably the same issue you are experiencing with CM. Bad information is that it will not work with my plugin as well. Good information is that we can make it work and then you can take this info to the author of CM and ask him to fix it as well.

Do you have ACC? Could you test it with TSPC and tell me the output of simhub in normal and advanced mode?
Like I said previously , the plugin works perfectly in ACC, when I tested it I was in advanced mode, no problems there

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back