Hardware Steering Lock (SimHub plugin)

Misc Hardware Steering Lock (SimHub plugin) 0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, this is wonderful!
But I don't know if something is wrong with me, I don't notice that my steering wheel has stops, I start to turn the steering wheel in the pits and it has no end, shouldn't I have stops with maximum degrees?

For SC2 Pro

But I don't know if something is wrong with me, I don't notice that my steering wheel has stops, I start to turn the steering wheel in the pits and it has no end, shouldn't I have stops with maximum degrees?
Check the SimHub logs. What does it say in regard to "AccSteeringLock"?

Hello, i don't understand how install the plugin... Can u explain me please ? The SimHub folder is the folder of Thrustmaster pannel ? If yes i see several subfolders which one should I choose?

Last edited:
Hello, i don't understand how install the plugin... Can u explain me please ? The SimHub folder is the folder of Thrustmaster pannel ? If yes i see several subfolders which one should I choose?
The main SimHub folder. The one that contains lots of dll files and main SimHub executable "SimHubWPF.exe". When you start SimHub afterwards it should ask you whether you want to enable the newly found plugin.

Indeed for the Honda Evo. Let me go through all the cars to see if something else hasn't changed. I'll post a fix in a moment.

It's because the steering lock changed for some reason. Used to be 620 but it's 480 now. At least the Evo.
It's actually exactly 436. Not sure if it's intentional. I'll do it like that. If it ever changes again (I'm not driving Honda often) let me know please.

Last edited:
Maybe it's far fetched, but could this change mean they are working with Honda now for the NSX GT3 Evo22? And they noticed they got the rotation wrong for the older car? :rolleyes:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.