Noooo. GTR3 hasn't been done enough to be presented at the gamescom. It's too soon for the game that we want to see

Last edited:
Any news?
Wg7IyzV.gif

I don't speak Spanish so not sure what you're on about.
But if it's something along the lines of how upset you are that there has been no update's from the developer then join the club I guess.

Gracias SimBim!!!!!!! Gracias por semejante noticia para los que amamos GTR!!
Thanks SimBim !!!!!!! Thanks for such news for those of us who love GTR!....Google Translate

Ha ha. Yes. Could have done that I guess but really couldn't be bothered on an English speaking site. :whistling:
So I guess he can't read English then as I'm sure he'd know, having read just a few of the posts in this thread, that this title seems to be heading towards vapourware class and his comment makes no sense in light of this.... ;)

Vapourware or "Silence is golden" ? .... rather working quietly and silently ?
I'd prefer the second option rather than a new vapourware ! :(

Unreal 4 engine?
Looks like it'll be buggy and unoptimised if it's anything like the other games I have that use UE4!
One very annoying bug is that the sound automatically goes to my rift headset, even when speakers are selected in sound properties window.
This has happened with all 5 UE4 engine games I have.
The only way to stop it is to disable my rift in sound properties.
It also makes me wonder whether it'll come with native VR support.
Sorry if I sound like the prophet of doom but I'm just speaking from experience of this, in my opinion, vastly overrated and underperforming engine!
I really hope I'm proved wrong though :)

Great news. been hoping for this for years. hopefully GTR3 will keep all the features from GTR2 like being able to select buttons for each gear for gear box and the large amounts of setup options and the MoTec lap data. These along with many others such as triple screen gaming is what made me love GTR2.
Would like to see a career path for off line users and BTCC cars and support races would be awesome (depending on getting the licence's)

I would be available to test for bugs prior to full release on triple screens and oculus rift and give feedback/opinions.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.