I would hope that after the hard work S3 Devs have put into RaceRoom they don't get entangled with the mess that GTR3 has become.
In fact I don't even like to see them appear in the same thread.:whistling:
Exactly my thought too.:thumbsup:
Hehe and thats a further reason Im pretty satisfied that it looks like GTR3 will remain vaporware.:laugh:
Because the vague ‎"promise"/threat from Racerooms S3Studios that they (maybe) will introduce the UE4 engine in Raceroom after checking out how it works out in GTR3 is ok with me when GTR3 remain vaporware.:laugh:
A further reason I dont want to see the next Raceroom using this game engine is because Im pretty satisfied with both the look of Raceroom now and specially the low PC ressource impact by this great sim.;)

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Sorry Paton that I mentioned Raceroom in the same thread as GTR3:D

Well on the bright side it's good to know people are so passionate about this game:rolleyes:
Another reply ban in place and more to follow if members don't behave and stop insulting one another.
Or maybe I'll just take a leaf out of Kunos's book and lock the thread.

S3S and the studio where i work they answer to one man (Not sure of SimBin). Chris is director, but not owner. The owner of the companies is one of the most influental figures in GT world series. Real world series. Not simracing enthusiast but serious figure without whom GT wouldnt be the same. The work that has to be done is unlike any other developer has. Kunos made what you say they made because they worked on 5 cars... These 3 studios work on 100 vehicles from every category on several projects. Due to NDA's informations are scarce and i cannot say much more either. I just came in because there is no reason to hate. When it comes will come out and we will enjoy it. It takes time
so can you at least say if the plan changed and this thing will be now a sim?
I mean you talk so high about it, would be a waste if all this defense is for a Need for Speed you know....

RD jumped the gun on that, their fault people started believing that.
Wrong, it was an answer given by Simbin UK to a question in the original GTR3 interview.

The cars and tracks new to the game we have is partly in prep for a potential WEC deal, but also for our intention to create a broad endurance racing game. If it has the name FIA WEC fantastic, but if it doesn’t then no biggie, I’d much rather the first than the latter, but if not we will still adhere to GT endurance racing.
Even if we get the WEC licence we will still have multiple classes of car and content, the WEC licence alone isn’t big enough to survive,

He has already said he can't say any more, I'm sure you don't want him to get into trouble.
It's not my trouble if he gets into trouble :p
I mean, his post didnt sound like he couldn't talk about this point anyway. But whatever.
Seems like one more dev full of promises and not full delivering. Just like all others, but this one is worse considering how long this is going

but this one is worse considering how long this is going

Why is everbody complaining about this ? I don´t understand this Oo

The studio was founded end of 2016 and the news that they work on GTR3 was early 2017. We have 2019 and not 2025 so theres nothing to complain about how long this takes to develop. Everything normal.

Why is everbody complaining about this ? I don´t understand this Oo

The studio was founded end of 2016 and the news that they work on GTR3 was early 2017. We have 2019 and not 2025 so theres nothing to complain about how long this takes to develop. Everything normal.

Kunos also started work on ACC late in 2016, using the same engine. They showed a publicly playable version of the game in June 2018 at E3, and released the game in EA in September 2018. To date we have just had screenshots of GTR3.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back