...will drive the Sims I actually have on my PC.:D
Yeah, me too. Love my Sims.
It's more likely anyway I'll drive a car in Sims 4 than in this one.

tumblr_o0x4sh3E4N1ri5dk0o9_1280.png

ahh.... :inlove:
a true SIM(s).

I'm waiting for gt3 so long,but i'm going to buy only if a real sim just like previous titles by simbin.......something like f1 by codemaster or similar will make me disappointed.

gt3 or wec it doesn't matter,even if i've already bought ACC.....to me it has to be just a real sim.

This is suppose to be a Sim Racing forum and yet 4 out of 5 post are negative about anything posted from Simbin.
I get that people are disappointed on the lack of info and the endless delays but with the general attitude here I am not surprised they are not putting much info out.

Be critical when they publish a product that isn't up to your standard or the standard they promised.
A real sim racing fan would look forward to another game to try out.

Anyway Merry Christmas to Simbin and to all here!

"GTR3 is the latest installment in the critically acclaimed GTR FIA Racing series, coming to PC and next generation consoles. Enter the world of a professional GT racing driver, across the world in Endurance racing championships."

Wasn't this supposed to be released for PS4 and Xbox One instead of next gen consoles?

So the only actual facts we know about this game is that it will be less realistic than R3E. ( a 'sim' that doesn't even simulate air pressures in tires, among other shortcomings)

“We see GTR3 as kind of the gateway. If people play it and love it, the next step would be RaceRoom. R3E is a solid simulation product, that’s not what GTR3 is going to be perceived as. It might fit the bill for some people, but it’s not going to be perceived as a ‘simulation’ title. There is a high expectation from all the sim racers that GTR3 is going to be a simulation product that appeals to that type of player only, it will certainly be fun as a sim racer, just like I have fun with a variety of other racing games in the genre.

Yet despite this fact the community has already decided that this will be the greatest sim ever with multiple officially licensed GT3 series from all over the world including dozens of laser scanned tracks.

Good luck with that.....

Seriously? How many sims do we need with those slow cars?
The name is "GTR3, sequel to the GTR series"? or is it "GT3, you don't have enough of the same thing, we provide you the same too"?

I would rather get a remake of GTR1/2 with exaclty the same years, 2003 and 2004, than a GT3 game... Just think about the hype around the GT1 cars of RSS for AC...

Considering ACC is not doing so well with this category, although Kunos was a highly respected developper with NektarPro and AC (as Simbin was with the GTR and Race series, but there is no fidelity or trust in Simracing), Simbin should really think about their plans ; I really hope there is someone serious onboard leading this project... Coming months later after all the others major players on the GT3 sim market is so... what's the word I'm searching for?... Insane or stupid?

WEC was the greatest piece of news I had read about GTR3, but if it's really fake, well... I wounder where the idea came from at first... I hope Simbin will try to make their best not to become the subject of many future articles about the fiasco of a come back. Good luck!

I would rather have them focus on GTE, than GT3 or GT4. Good looking cars and the pinnacle of GT racing these days (excluding Super GT, which should come as those are some quick racecars). IMSA would work well with both classes. Prototypes are welcome though, and some privateer ones maybe from WEC. Then there's LMP2 and LMP3 which would work for progression through classes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back