Was it all a dream? :cautious:
I think it was. :(
giphy (1).gif

So as I read through this list of wants, GT3 becomes every other game. It has none of the features listed but is still one of the most popular games out there. Be careful of what you ask for.

I think this is the 3rd time over the years that GTR3 has been promoted on here. But it's obvious RD were taken in by fake news. :(

Which part are you disagreeing with @Lestienofficiel ?
The blatant fact that Kunos does hold the official Blancpain license, like the deal was done and it is happening, right now. Or that I personally in my own opinion, would love S397 to get the license for WEC, and see what they could do with it?
Your disagree literally makes no sense... well done.

Considering that a license for any series outside F1 doesn't give you automatic rights for cars and tracks I couldn't care less about having the WEC or Blancpain name, as long as they get the cars and tracks I'm totally fine with it.
Also right now IMSA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WEC

So you could have just stated your own feelings on the matter. Instead of disagreeing with my opinion which was only to say that an actual studio that is currently developing one of the top Sims could get a license.... or you would rather it go to a studio that at the moment doesn't appear to be doing much of anything.... Ok, sounds great.

I suggest that both of those developers first finish what they are presently involved with before attempting to produce yet another Sim. Just sayin'...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea