lol, really huge. :rolleyes:

Any difference from NOT showing the tire pressures? You can´t do anything anyway :D
Yes, there's indeed quite a huge difference between not simulating something and not allowing you to adjust it yourself. I don't even understand how that is not something glaringly obvious.

I mean, if we translate it to flight simulator terms, there would be quite a bit of difference if a flight sim didn't simulate lift at all versus if it did simulate it perfectly fine but just didn't allow you to tweak the profile of the wing...

The first GTR was realy awsome. After that it was just disappointing. Then there was RF2,Raceroom,Automobilista,AC and PC1.Nice but not overwhelming. Then there was PC2, and that made me play and play and play this game because its so fuc.... honest. I hope GTR3 can bring that wow factor that they did with there first release.

RD: So you state that GTR3 will share some resources and assets with RaceRoom Racing Experience and Sector3 Studios, doe's this then mean that the physics engine in GTR3 will essentially be an upgraded RRE?

CS
: I can say that we will be taking the best working elements from the physics system of R3E and upgrading them in the new physics engine for GTR3.

Do you remember :thumbsup:

1.JPG

https://twitter.com/simbin_uk/status/1082685523347554304

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play