In a nutshell: GTR3, the Daikatana of racing sims
Why? GTR3 wasn't released yet, how do you know will be crap? Better analogy would be Duke Nukem Forever but that game was also released. The only thing you can compare it, to is HL3/HL2 ep3. But then again GTR3 looks like going to be released HL3 is not.
About the image like I said when they show Aston wheel ... we wait and see it's just close up of the textures. This is not most important thing in a sim is it? ;)

It is a pity that so little is being made known
But I think that simbin will surprise us all.
I'm glad that it is postponed, otherwise we had to choose between 2 games (ACC and GTR3)
:)

If the finished game has that level of detail, dirt build up etc, I'll be happy.

But Wheel Simulator 2019 from SimBin looks interesting.:thumbsup::sneaky:

No, please not that kind of news again.
They would do better if they stay silent for a while after their last marketing fiascos and then reappear strong when they really have sth. stunning to announce.

Why, why do we just care about a company that steals its name, pretending to be someone they are not, constantly deceiving us Simracers and just looking for our respect and attention with a few screenshots?

It grows in me that there must be bribe payments towards RD, otherwise the frequency of mention of this insensitive company cannot be explained.

Oh, and just as a reminder to myself: Its announced to be a simcade, why even spend another second thinking about this $#*%. ...

Why, why do we just care about a company that steals its name
They didn't. It's their name, they have the rights to it.

pretending to be someone they are not
Wrong again. The company isn't called Simbin studios, it's called Simbin Studios UK. They have never claimed to be the original Simbin.
Same way that there is a difference between Rockstar and Rockstar North.

constantly deceiving us Simracers
How have they deceived you?
They've said they're doing a GTR3, and they're in the process of doing so.
And please stop saying 'us Simracers'.
If you have a personal opinion, by all means state it, but don't imply that you're speaking for all of us.

It grows in me that there must be bribe payments towards RD, otherwise the frequency of mention of this insensitive company cannot be explained.
Really?
So now you're attacking the integrity of the RD staff, simply because you don't agree with an article they post?

Its announced to be a simcade
Wrong yet again. What they have said is that it won't be perceived as a sim.
Exactly what this entails, nobody knows as yet.

why even spend another second thinking about this $#*%.
And yet you found it imperative to post on the subject.......
If you have no interest in the product, why bother posting?

this was posted on twitter, rd draws our attention to lots of stuff related to our hobby and posted in different places. why should they not post this?
me, i'm waiting till the game is out, so probably june/july 2019, before i have an opinion. waste of time else.

Why? GTR3 wasn't released yet, how do you know will be crap? Better analogy would be Duke Nukem Forever but that game was also released. The only thing you can compare it, to is HL3/HL2 ep3. But then again GTR3 looks like going to be released HL3 is not.
About the image like I said when they show Aston wheel ... we wait and see it's just close up of the textures. This is not most important thing in a sim is it? ;)
Given the amount of hype and publicity, even years before it was released and I remember it well as an Edge reader at the time and they (like so many gaming magazines) used to cover them extensively. Plus the decision to go simcade recently is a step backward to what GTR2 represented, not to mention trying to hijack the limelight ACC took hold of.

Hay, I have been modding for 2yrs now, how time flies when your having fun...crack open the Bubbly....

birthday.jpg

Been away from race-sims for some time now, but I'm kinda confused by the content of this article.

If I've got it right. We should feel blessed/privileged to look at a picture of a tyre that happens to coincide with a Dev Teams 2nd birthday?

Am I missing something here?

Last edited:
If it's the same guy who heads R3E, why wouldn't he put the resources he spent into this ghost project into the other game which brought him his $uccesses in the first place?
I wonder if the sim racers who spent a lot of dough on R3E are kind of upset by this...

Sorry for my "tongue in cheek" post, but I have been modding for two years (that bit is true) but I have to agree with what people are posting here, if the only thing they can promote is pictures of the tyres, you have to think....what is wrong with the rest of the cars?

I mean come on, GT cars are no secret, I mean every man and his dog knows what the look like inside and out, so share something that's worthwhile, not just (I have a new pair of sneekers / trainers) picture.

Shaun

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 68 29.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 47 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 46 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 28 12.3%
  • Forum trophies