eeeeeeeee ok? Can they just come to us when they have more information too share? Not like "The next game will be called G... stay tuned" and in 5 years "the next letter is T, see you soon" f*** off, I hate that. What game engine will be used? What can we expect? What is the business model? On what platform (Steam, Origin, etc)?
If dev's / producers can't share more info just STFU and wait. GTR3 was for the long time HL3 of sim-racing (we working on it we promise) or even Duke Nukem Forever (but we know how well that turns out to be)
Wow, you truly master to find something negative out of a positive announcement. How about you open up another bottle of vinegar and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Interesting. A shame that the WEC is dying a death, certainly in the LMP1 category with VW group pulling out, thus Toyota the only remaining hybrid making it effectively a 1 horse race whilst the rest may as well be LMP1.5...

I won't hold my breath on it being a proper successor to GTR2 the FIA GT Championship game, probably more like the other "multi purpose" "sims" we've been offered in recent years.

But I will keep an eye out and stand ready to be corrected.

• Deleted member 231027

but would this also mean they can extend their licence for multiple seasons when the new gt class will come :rolleyes: (one can dream at least)
besides we don't even know if it is a multiyear license deal

To be honest, I think Blancpain is only the first leg for ACC.
Well, as ACC brands itself as "The offical Blancpain GT series game", I think other series which are not related to Blancpain will be hard to include due to licensing. I think they will add the Lamborghini Supertrofeo as it was already in AC and races together with a couple of Blancpain races. But I don't see anything more coming there...

Wow, you truly master to find something negative out of something positive. How about you open up another bottle of vinegar and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Really? Or maybe I'm not into hype before we see the product. Also RD have info GTR3 is coming 2 news ago so that's I said what I said. Is it negative? no it's critique of the whole industry and that they never learn. I dare to have different opinion sorry...

Really? Or maybe I'm not into hype before we see the product. Also RD have info GTR3 is coming 2 news ago so that's I said what I said. Is it negative? no it's critique of the whole industry and that they never learn. I dare to have different opinion sorry...
Critique is fine but the way you word it with swearing is just a lot of frustration for no reason. Just behave.

Teasing a game naming the "FIA World Endurance Championship" and then showing two GT3 cars running in IMSA and that Asian GT300 series...

As a business partner (as SimBin didn't post it by themselves) I'd be not amused...

As FIA (or whoever is owning the WEC rights) I'd be more than not amused.. And as IMSA rights owner for the #991 car and as Super GT300 rights owner I'd be not to happy about them using "my" content in a commercial way...

As a sim racer, I remain sceptical about the content until there is official (by FIA WEC as I personally aren't convinced about anything with regards to SimBin UK) news about the partnership...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back