GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The leaderboard doesnt work properly on online races, while assetto's default leaderboard shows exactly timing from the drivers ahead and behind, gt7 hud's doenst even show the correct position of the drivers. Im not sure if its only with me, but this is really annoying since i'd love to have it entirely funcional for online races. The delta timing on the speedo hud seems to be not so accurate...
Also seems like i cant setup any buttons for the MFD, i click on the option and it just doesnt do anything.

I suggest downloading the HUD from GTPlanet. The version from RaceDepartment is out of date and no longer supported by the author. Additionally, not everything in this version works correctly.

My game keeps crashing every time I try to activate any part of HUD. I see it in sidebar. Tried to verify files and delete AC folder in documents. Latest CSP 0.2.3. Also tried on lover CSP but no success. Here is a error I get:

Error might have something to do with:

00007FFBB8E45B0C (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException
00007FFB2D36104A (DWrite): (filename not available): DWriteCreateFactory
00007FFB2D3611C9 (DWrite): (filename not available): DWriteCreateFactory
00007FFBBA12257D (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
00007FFBBB7EAA58 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

Any ideas?

Download the latest version from GTPLanet. Its the only proper idea that comes in mind. This one here is no more supported by the creator.

First thing first... do not drag and drop the ZIP file onto CM. Place all the files manually. When exactly comes this error up? If you want any good alternatives, then maybe...

Gran Turismo HUD

Gran Turismo 3 HUD

Forza Horizon 4 HUD

My game keeps crashing every time I try to activate any part of HUD. I see it in sidebar. Tried to verify files and delete AC folder in documents. Latest CSP 0.2.3. Also tried on lover CSP but no success. Here is a error I get:

Error might have something to do with:

00007FFBB8E45B0C (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException
00007FFB2D36104A (DWrite): (filename not available): DWriteCreateFactory
00007FFB2D3611C9 (DWrite): (filename not available): DWriteCreateFactory
00007FFBBA12257D (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
00007FFBBB7EAA58 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

Any ideas?
Haven't seen this error in any of my testing, this error does not seem to have anything to do with the HUD

everything is amazing but i cant find where i can turn radar someone help me pls ?
In game go to GT7 UI Config --> MFD Config tab.
Be sure that GT7 Multi Function Display is active.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 201311.png

Last edited:
@Inori GC Thank you very much for this amazing mod, it has elevated my experience of AC.

I would like to report some issues with a feature I consider quite important, the leaderboard. Currently, in AC someone can join a race midway i.e in the online servers. This situation always renders the leaderboard meaningless when it happens since drivers who are many laps down mix in with drivers who started the race. I am not sure if this is a situation you have considered.

Another minor issue I have noticed is with the MFD best lap HUD. For whatever reason the optimum laptime is always recorded a lap later i.e if my best sectors are from my two previous laps, the optimum laptime will only be updated a whole lap later. It seems that updates happen every lap instead of every sector.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.