GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Will the overtaken car display like on photo be added?

Снимок экрана 2023-12-16 183958.png

i use your HUD mod mainly for the race countdown and lights sound, works great!
also the starting animation is very cool, is it possible to have also a GT2 style starting animation? i know this is a GT7 hud but i think you're the only one that made a starting intro in AC

Hi love your mod and it works well. Urgent question: I tried the countdown. It was pretty cool but I deactivated it to go back to the normal traffic lights. But the traffic lights dont come back. Now at race start I have no lights at all. How can I get them back?? This is kinda mission critical for a good race start
CSP version 0.2.2-preview1

Last edited:
looks great, love the countdown feature!

A request I have is the option to enable/disable aspects of the 'speedometer' UI - for example on some cars I don't want to see the turbo boost gauge (because they don't have a turbo) or I want to see fuel amount in litres instead of odometer under the fuel gauge.

I tried commenting out lines in tach_hud.lua that seemed to correspond to these elements (e.g. the BOOST section - lines 858 to 916) but doing so just results in the whole speedometer not loading entirely. I guess I could replace the image files of the elements I don't want to see, with blank ones, but I was hoping for a more elegant solution avoiding all the calculations that the script normally performs.

Thanks for your work!

EDIT: lots of trial & error on which lines to comment out got me there, so that works I guess :D

There is already seemingly a check

if MY_DRIVER.carMaxEngineBoost > 0 then …
but it doesn't seem to work — the boost element shows up on every car, even those without turbo

Anyway I have edited the tach_hud.lua file to hide the elements I don't want to see so all is good now!

Last edited:
looks great, love the countdown feature!

A request I have is the option to enable/disable aspects of the 'speedometer' UI - for example on some cars I don't want to see the turbo boost gauge (because they don't have a turbo) or I want to see fuel amount in litres instead of odometer under the fuel gauge.

I tried commenting out lines in tach_hud.lua that seemed to correspond to these elements (e.g. the BOOST section - lines 858 to 916) but doing so just results in the whole speedometer not loading entirely. I guess I could replace the image files of the elements I don't want to see, with blank ones, but I was hoping for a more elegant solution avoiding all the calculations that the script normally performs.

Thanks for your work!

EDIT: lots of trial & error on which lines to comment out got me there, so that works I guess :D

There is already seemingly a check

but it doesn't seem to work — the boost element shows up on every car, even those without turbo

Anyway I have edited the tach_hud.lua file to hide the elements I don't want to see so all is good now!
Do you know how I can can get back my standard start lights instead of the countdown? The "traffic light" png s are still in the AC folder but since I ticked on the countdown feature, they never came back after unticking the countdown feature....

Do you know how I can can get back my standard start lights instead of the countdown? The "traffic light" png s are still in the AC folder but since I ticked on the countdown feature, they never came back after unticking the countdown feature....

the GT7HUD replaces the default off.png with its own blank/transparent image. There should be an off_og.png in that folder or copy and rename texture_trafficlight_red.png to off.png

local startingLightsTex = ac.getFolder(ac.FolderID.Root) .. '\\content\\texture\\off.png'
local startingLightsHiddenTex = ac.getFolder(ac.FolderID.ACApps) .. '\\lua\\GT7HUD\\img\\off.png'
local startingLightsOgTex = ac.getFolder(ac.FolderID.Root) .. '\\content\\texture\\off_og.png'
if not INI.countdown then
io.copyFile(startingLightsOgTex, startingLightsTex, false)
else
io.copyFile(startingLightsHiddenTex, startingLightsTex, false)
end

I'm unsure if most of you know this already, but the mod author is banned for some unknown reason and still is (try clicking on their username, it will return an error). They won't be able to make updates to the mod until they're unbanned, which is still very uncertain when let alone if it will.

the GT7HUD replaces the default off.png with its own blank/transparent image. There should be an off_og.png in that folder or copy and rename texture_trafficlight_red.png to off.png
ohh thanks a lot! I took the texture_trafficlight_off.png file and renamed it to off.png! That worked to get the original stuff back. Interestingly, I didnt have an off_og file. The whole dynamically switching between GT7 and AC countdown doesnt really work. But at least now I got the lights OR lights+countdown ! Thanks a lot! :)

Hello I recently downloaded the hud and have not been able to figure out the keybinds for the mfd config. been trying to enable the radar but have no clue to set the keybinds in game. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Great looking UI. Getting inaccurate data in the leaderboard tho. It's telling me I'm in the wrong position - Also the time gap between car ahead and behind aren't working in online lobbies

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.