GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
For those that want to change between the first and last option on the MFD (or viceversa), go to screens/multi_function_display_hud.lua and replace the function that starts in line 824 with this one:

function listenToUIInputs() if not CONTROL_MODE or not GAMEPAD_INDEX then return end local keyLeft = CFGControls.data[CONTROL_MODE]['MFD_LEFT'] local keyRight = CFGControls.data[CONTROL_MODE]['MFD_RIGHT'] if keyLeft == '' then keyLeft = nil end if keyRight == '' then keyRight = nil end if keyLeft and keyRight and CONTROL_MODE == 'X360' then if ac.isGamepadButtonPressed(GAMEPAD_INDEX, GamepadNames[keyLeft][1]) then debounceValues(function(page) if page <= 1 then MFD_PAGE = #MFD_MODULES else MFD_PAGE = page - 1 end end, 200, MFD_PAGE) end if ac.isGamepadButtonPressed(GAMEPAD_INDEX, GamepadNames[keyRight][1]) then debounceValues(function(page) if page >= #MFD_MODULES then MFD_PAGE = 1 else MFD_PAGE = page + 1 end end, 200, MFD_PAGE) end end if keyLeft and keyRight and CONTROL_MODE == 'WHEEL' then local numberLeft = tonumber(keyLeft) local numberRight = tonumber(keyRight) if numberLeft == 0 or numberLeft == 9000 or numberLeft == 18000 or numberLeft == 27000 then if tonumber(ac.getJoystickDpadValue(WHEEL_INDEX, 0)) == numberLeft then debounceValues(function(page) if page <= 1 then MFD_PAGE = #MFD_MODULES else MFD_PAGE = page - 1 end end, 300, MFD_PAGE) end else if ac.isJoystickButtonPressed(WHEEL_INDEX, numberLeft) then debounceValues(function(page) if page <= 1 then MFD_PAGE = #MFD_MODULES else MFD_PAGE = page - 1 end end, 200, MFD_PAGE) end end if numberRight == 0 or numberRight == 9000 or numberRight == 18000 or numberRight == 27000 then if tonumber(ac.getJoystickDpadValue(WHEEL_INDEX, 0)) == numberRight then debounceValues(function(page) if page >= #MFD_MODULES then MFD_PAGE = 1 else MFD_PAGE = page + 1 end end, 300, MFD_PAGE) end else if ac.isJoystickButtonPressed(WHEEL_INDEX, numberRight) then debounceValues(function(page) if page >= #MFD_MODULES then MFD_PAGE = 1 else MFD_PAGE = page + 1 end end, 200, MFD_PAGE) end end end if keyLeft and keyRight and CONTROL_MODE == 'KEYBOARD' then if ac.isKeyDown(keyLeft) then debounceValues(function(page) if page <= 1 then MFD_PAGE = #MFD_MODULES else MFD_PAGE = page - 1 end end, 200, MFD_PAGE) end if ac.isKeyDown(keyRight) then debounceValues(function(page) if page >= #MFD_MODULES then MFD_PAGE = 1 else MFD_PAGE = page + 1 end end, 200, MFD_PAGE) end end if ui.mouseClicked(ui.MouseButton.Left) then local norm_pos = ui.mousePos() - ui.windowPos() if FixedBtnLeft.y < norm_pos.y and norm_pos.y < FixedBtnLeft.y + FixedBtnLeft.h and FixedBtnLeft.x < norm_pos.x and norm_pos.x < FixedBtnLeft.x + FixedBtnLeft.w then debounceValues(function(page) if page <= 1 then MFD_PAGE = #MFD_MODULES else MFD_PAGE = page - 1 end end, 10, MFD_PAGE) end if FixedBtnRight.y < norm_pos.y and norm_pos.y < FixedBtnRight.y + FixedBtnRight.h and FixedBtnRight.x < norm_pos.x and norm_pos.x < FixedBtnRight.x + FixedBtnRight.w then debounceValues(function(page) if page >= #MFD_MODULES then MFD_PAGE = 1 else MFD_PAGE = page + 1 end end, 10, MFD_PAGE) end end end

I could also take a look into implementing the Course Map or even the Torque Distribution, but if the latter is not possible it could be adapted into the turbo intensity gauge.

Hello I recently downloaded the hud and have not been able to figure out the keybinds for the mfd config. been trying to enable the radar but have no clue to set the keybinds in game. Any help would be greatly appreciated
A little late, but you can use the mouse scroll wheel in one of the section of the GT7 HUD config UI, I don't remember which one. The Keybindings are there. They are a little bit hidden.

The UI overall is great. My issue is that the delta gets affected by pausing the game. If you are 2 seconds behind and pause the game for 10 seconds, then now you are 12 seconds behind. The actual lap time is fine, is just the delta indicator that is affected by pausing.

Lap counter thinks the current lap in the replay is the current lap in the race... Fix?

Also, as I have asked before, PLEASE make an option to turn off the tachometer in cockpit view

Edit: just saw the update about the author being banned from racedep... GGs

Last edited:
Hi ! Very great mod ! I see when I have enabled it, it has also set the GT7 race start sequence, is it possible to disable only this feature while using the HUD ?

Is the HUD always going to be ahead of CSP and require the unstable/untested versions? If so, is there any chance of a release for stable CSP vers? Its unfortunate because the few times it did work it was amazing, but almost every single time I try to use it on any untested CSP vers(0.2.0+), my game just crashes over and over. Offline and online, no matter what, tried multiple fresh installs, many weeks of not racing at all because I just have my day ruined with endless crashing, I REALLY love the HUD, but its just an unfortunate by-product of requiring versions of CSP known to be completely unstable/untested to run it.

Attached the issues below. The first is alot of the logs, just to show I'm not lying lol.
Then the loading screen crash is on CSP 0.2.0, and the in game DirectX crash(mod just doesnt show up) is CSP 0.2.2. For CSP 0.2.1. it does the same as the loading screen crash.

Attachments

• Crash logs.PNG
    Crash logs.PNG
    70.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 0.2.2 DirectX.PNG
    0.2.2 DirectX.PNG
    515.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hi, I have a problem with multifunction panel. It just says "No keybinds assigned, assign them in configuration UI", then i go into the configuration UI and every page is assigned with something.
My CSP is 0.2.2 but i tried with 0.2.1 and 0.2.0 and the problem is still there.

Anyone can help?

Hey mate just downloaded this amazing hud which works great for the most part, I cant get the radar or any other info working on the bottom right bud. It says to bind keys in config yet even after I do that nothing changes.

To all the other people with issues who didn't bother to read the previous posts.
The author has moved the mod to GTPlanet, I think you're better off asking the questions there?

Last edited:
P.S. Already fixed by downloading latest version on GTPlanet. Thanks @Anvesive

Mate, your mod is perfect but as soon as I select Wheel on CM, I can't assign keys to the MFD Multi Function config keys. None of them are conflicting. I simply can't assign any, as if it isn't reading the keyboard in game, even tho It reads the special keys from CM, like opening windows, doors and etc.... So if I select keyboard & mouse instead on CM, it will start reading keys in MFD Config. Weird that I can't have that on playing with wheel :( May i get some help pls? I have the latest CM, CSP preview 0.2.3 and i bought the game recently. aside that it works rlly well the hud and animation intro o/

P.S. Already fixed.
image1(1).png
image2(1).png
image3(1).png

Last edited:
P.S. Already fixed by downloading latest version on GTPlanet. Thanks @Anvesive

Mate, your mod is perfect but as soon as I select Wheel on CM, I can't assign keys to the MFD Multi Function config keys. None of them are conflicting. I simply can't assign any, as if it isn't reading the keyboard in game, even tho It reads the special keys from CM, like opening windows, doors and etc.... So if I select keyboard & mouse instead on CM, it will start reading keys in MFD Config. Weird that I can't have that on playing with wheel :( May i get some help pls? I have the latest CM, CSP preview 0.2.3 and i bought the game recently. aside that it works rlly well the hud and animation intro o/

P.S. Already fixed.
View attachment 735263View attachment 735264View attachment 735265

Did you find a solution? I got the same issue... :(

The leaderboard doesnt work properly on online races, while assetto's default leaderboard shows exactly timing from the drivers ahead and behind, gt7 hud's doenst even show the correct position of the drivers. Im not sure if its only with me, but this is really annoying since i'd love to have it entirely funcional for online races. The delta timing on the speedo hud seems to be not so accurate...
Also seems like i cant setup any buttons for the MFD, i click on the option and it just doesnt do anything.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.