AC GT4 @ Laguna Seca - Wednesday 10 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just noticed i had not got premium, can you add me now please.

Also do I need all the DLC or as im using the free car will the DLC show for me?
sorry for all the questions, new to this!

Thanks

Pete

Hiya Pete @pfleety , congrats on joining up, you'll have a ball:thumbsup:

You'll need all the DLC for all cars and tracks for any event you enter.

First though (to enter events) you'll need to go to your 'account', click on 'Personal Details', then near the foot of the page enter your real name - if you're not using your real name in events you'll get kicked off the server (it doesn't get picked up by search engines btw). There's a box under where you enter your real name that explains this. You'll also need to show your real name in TeamSpeak too:)

The other important stuff is in Craig's 1st post re the event rules, installing Teamspeak etc:
"Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here"

Hope that helps, have fun:D

Last edited:
Hiya Pete @pfleety , congrats on joining up, you'll have a ball:thumbsup:

You'll need all the DLC for all cars and tracks for any event you enter.

First though (to enter events) you'll need to go to your 'account', click on 'Personal Details', then near the foot of the page enter your real name - if you're not using your real name in events you'll get kicked off the server (it doesn't get picked up by search engines btw). There's a box under where you enter your real name that explains this. You'll also need to show your real name in TeamSpeak too:)

The other important stuff is in Craig's 1st post re the event rules, installing Teamspeak etc:
"Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here"

Hope that helps, have fun:D

Thank you very much... all set! cant wait.

Pete

Enter tomorrow night's race as well!! - the GT3's are a blast. Need any help just ask, anyone here will help :thumbsup:
Yeah, trying to get that sorted. I had purchased the DLC for the GT4 race, then when i tried to get it refunded to buy the bundle with all the DLC's i now have to wait for steam to refund before i can purchase bundle, so if they reply before this evening I will be there, although a late entrant!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back